The Agency : Upgrades quest bugged or not?

Hello,

Just recently started the game and running through the tutorial, I have reached the mission ‘Upgrades’ where I have been given a Tristian with blasters but I cannot fit or fly this ship for a minimum of 30 minutes. I don’t have a problem with this as I understand this is the way of Eve but find it strange that new players would be forced to sit around for 30 minutes till the skills train.

I spoke to a few people in corporation and they said I should of received a mini injector, is this the case? If so i’m not sure why I haven’t received it? And if its bugged it would be recommended to fix it for other new players experiences as this could be a giant turn off considering its only a tutorial.

1 Like

You don’t receive an injector, but you do receive unallocated skill points.

Look in the lower-left side of your character sheet and see if you have some waiting for you. It’s the second icon from the left all the way at the bottom.

1 Like

Hello Leah

I can confirm after completing the whole tutorial I never received any unallocated skillpoints.

Hmm, very odd- I would suggest filing a support ticket as I believe you should have received points for some of the earlier missions in the chain.

I’ve run through this with both a freshly-rolled character and a fairly old one and did not have issues. However, I have seen a fair number of complaints about bugs (mostly related to the Upgrades mission) of missing items and some other issues.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.