The Agency window is not showing escalations to a lot of players

Hi,

If you do anomalies and you want to know if you are experiencing the bug do this:

1. Open the Agency window;
  2. try to show escalations
  3. press ctrl+shift+alt+m (opens engine tools)
  4. click log viewer
  5. look for errors
    the errors if you see error messages like this your client is bugged too!

I circled the error messages in the picture in the post above. A lot of players have this bug. This means that if you should get an escalation it does not show up in a pop up message nor does it show up in your agency window.

People that have this bug are missing out on loads of ISK.

This bug has been reported by people from the beginning of 2018.

Is there any news on a fix?

Try to switch filters and then switch back to the Escalation filter. That usually loads missing escalations in my case. If that doesn’t help, pray to Bob that CCP Shreddy is not as terrible at developing the Agency as he was at presenting that mess at Vegas. He is working on the Agency 2.0, which is going to have a lot more fancy stuff and alot more eye candy … and hopefully fewer broken things …

But who am I kidding. :rofl:
#CCPQualityCoding

2 Likes

Already tried that and even reinstalling the client. Nothing works.

Ive just started getting this problem also which is annoying!!

A few days ago I too had an issue. After completing an anomoly I got an escalation, I went the 10 jumps or so to the escalation system but when I arrived the escalation erased from the agency, it wasnt in my journal, etc so I moved on… it later again re-appeared in the agency though I didnt bother going all the way back to the system again…

After almost 2,5 years it is fixed. What to say about that? Well, actually they did not fix anything they build a new tool and left me hanging for 2,5 years.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.