The amount of complaining y'all doin is startin to sound like that y'all inside that game Lemmings

Ahh a fellow computing history fan.

My collection includes a rubber beer mat Spectrum 16k (modded to 48k), BBC B, Vic 20, the aforementioned Amiga, Atari ST and an Atari 2600.

can confirm

3 Likes

1 Like

yo dawg i herd you liked mmos

2 Likes

OMG i have it :smiley:
dont know how to code in java script :frowning:

it’s a good way to learn!

yeah i know
i was programing some prototypes for ios/android wen i started to buy every coding game on the planet
but them i was like … i can play this game… and learn other languages … or i can continue to program my F app
them i quit coding games lol
for now

a non-exhaustive list: CP/M 16+, CLP Model A, ZX Spectrum 48K x2, Spectrum 128, Spectrum +2, Spectrum +3 (x2), Epson PX-4+, Psion Series 3 Mk. I, and up until last year I had a complete and functional Vax386 mainframe built into a “W.O.P.R.” cabinet. Complete with flashing light panels.

1 Like

I’m going to abuse the hell out of your work and see how many of the games at https://playclassic.games/ work in it.

I’ll be playing games, while playing a game.

Spoken like a true eve PvE’er.

But do you have a Psion Organiser?

no, just the series 3. Needs a new screen ribbon :frowning:

(I am completely nerding out here)

(historical tidbit: Acorn used the BBC Model A to simulate and develop the entire ARM processor line, the core of which probably powers your cellphone)

You’re not the only one nerding out, the VAX386 in a W.O.P.R cabinet sounds awesome.

There’s another classic games subthread going on in the “hey you… stop that” thread.

1 Like

yeah that thing took a year of assembling, testing, stripping down, reassembling, testing, rewiring, dumping on of three fire extinguishers (don’t ask), and finally OS installation. Had to get rid as I couldn’t put it into storage (didn’t trust the company that was storing the rest of my gear) so it went to a private collector.

My Archimedes died last year :frowning: I ended up stripping it and parting it out on fleabay.

I’ll save you some time - if it works in Chrome, it’s near guaranteed to work in EveVision too because what you’re really seeing is offscreen Chromium windows. With the exception of GPU accelerated stuff, since EV has to run on the CPU.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem with admitting that I’m a PvE player, although any games I play while playing Eve will be done while station trading; I’m not stupid enough to do it while undocked unless I’m the only person in local.

Not really a jab at you, just seemed appropriate since I know you PvE.

My point was mostly a jab at CCP, for having a game where their PvE activity consists of people playing other games in order to entertain themselves.

no so much since idle games are a thing
and there is many forms of pve in eve
i dont see any abyssal runner wanking inside the sites lol

look a this guy , he does awesome pve (and abyssal pvp) content on youtube

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.