The best EVE player

Their I fixed it for you.

I am.

Unless I have to prove that I am. In which case, I’d nominate James 315. Chribba comes in a close second in my heart though. Maybe Aiko too.

2 Likes

Oh I nominate Joe Phoenix, obviously

this guy is pretty impressive

edit:
if someone say there is no pvp, there is no solo pvp post this guy zkill

edit2:
moooaaar

my buddy fluff
a very cool guy , have the soul of the real pvp warrior and check it out his stream , recommended

me? i killed this 2 mofos so i must be kinda cool to :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I see there are a lot a contenders, not counting those who beat their own drum.
@tutucox_Khamsi Blights Wretch has an impressive zKill.
@Xeux @Kestrix @Aiko_Danuja @Pozdro_Tubylcy @Solonius_Rex @Ramona_McCandless
So do you all agree that it’s only about the zkills? No other facet of EVE allow for the gauging if best player?
Nana suggested isk giving/having counts as well, do you all disagree?
I would also like to see sources.

i think there is a lot of factors that make a eve player great
im fixated in solo kills because its what i like to do but there is a lot more
there is the rich industrialists
the powerful politic dudes
etc etc
all great in a niche

1 Like

I think killboards are just about the dumbest way of gauging players.

2 Likes

@Xeux What is a good way to gauge best player in your opinion?
What do you think about what Nana said, that giving/having the most isk could also be used to gauge that?

No.

Without making quitting jokes, I suppose the winner of EvE is the most respected person.

1 Like

I very much like that!
Would you include members of the CSM in that or do we just… set those guys aside for obvious reasons?

Well, I can respect Mike who is in the CSM without respecting the CSM as an entity.

1 Like

@Ramona_McCandless I’m just asking if we should include members of the CSM in the lot when we try to gauge best player by Reputation rating.

Yeah I dont think anyone should be excluded.

1 Like

CSM Mike is very much appreciated by many. Not sure but he may just win the Reputation contest hands down.

1 Like

i think ms @Xeux is on a heretic phase :thinking:

edit:
one example
this is the kilboard of a irl friend

he is a f1 monkey
never liked his style , to safe , to dependent of coms …
but he sticked with what he likes
after 4 TRILLION isk … well i kinda like it , he is a good soldier , he represent his alliance
i think killboard tell a pilot history
a lot of people will say , oh its a EPEN competition , people pad the kilboard
doesn’t matter , dude come here talking ■■■■ about pvp never had a real fight lost 2 haulers , well ,
of course pvp players like kilboards more , because is our metagame , and as i said before every niche metagame in eve is valid , kilboards happens to be my metagame
so i respect good kilboards , especially those with solo kills because im a solo pilot ,
but anyone that frequent this forum for a good amount of time saw me making complements to other types of pilots

edit2:
btw i just had a fight , new pilot , in a stratios , gekkos , i was like… ummm i want those gekkos , it was a good fight , she neut me at the end , could not kill , i bailed because , new players don’t use scram , she talked to me on amarr local , i said gf , she said gf , it was fun,
some people don’t do what i find the more exciting part of eve ,i don’t care , its a free world , but that 2021 pilot does , i respect her

Who cares though?

i really dont know
but
i like your solo kills
gj

1 Like

wow
nice , legion , good taste

1 Like

No. I dont agree about the Zkill thing.

Its about how much of an impact youve made on the game. How many people know your legacy. How many people love, and hate you.

And by that metric, no one beats James 315 and his legacy.