The best EVE player

It’s either Bladewise or Krig Povelli.

Both regularly get mission runners to pay ransom, eject from their ship, give a killright, and sit there and get podded.

Social Engineering V type ■■■■.

1 Like

Praise James \o/

1 Like

Interesting.

So we’ve had
zKillboard
Isk

I believe we’re getting close to narrowing how we can gauge the best player.
Maybe it should be according to 3 categories, then we’ll have 3 best eve players.
Bronze winner
Silver winner
Gold winner.

Yes?

I think we all know who would be the gold winner.
Imgur

1 Like

i talked here a lot about how the metagame is EVE end game
saying that figures like the mitans , james etc transcend the SP , isk thing that most new minds obsess about
following that optic best player in this forum is probably princess @Aiko_Danuja and maybe fountain jack @Brisc_Rubal , since the mitans itself is nowhere to be found around here …
they are at the endgame …thats why the show is called the meta show and mitans said he is the best meta player …
i find really interesting how a leader like james , a highly intelligent , but recluse type , kinda of a roleplaying mix of the unabomber and charles manson created a “cult” and was succeeded by a charismatic outspoken person like princess aiko , she totally don’t use the same traits to control the CODE as him , yeah she have the feminist thing there bla bla bla but is not on par with the brilliant James writings , in reality she uses sex , relationships ,(edit: forgot the blood ofc i was eating,) and acid humor to lead , i think she is the EVE cleopatra , i said that before . Things like that could make a book or a movie
that said , there is big exponents of the eve community outside the great metagame players , there are the minority of the minority , so… good pvp players , good industrials , good pve players like my friend who do 1 bil a session doing abyssal lvl 6 are praise worthy to
i think its futile to search for the BEST since eve try to be the analog of real life, the president and the janitor are integral parts of the alive universe of new eden

Ok, I’ll be Cleo, but Brisc is Pompey.

1 Like

That’s Pompey Magnus, please.

All I have to do is stamp my foot and legions will spring up…

2 Likes

The unsung best players of eve imo, are the ones that unknowingly got you to log in again after you first started. For me, it was my first CEO, guiding me on different things I could do in Eve. Just that small interaction has me playing to this day, x years later.

One of my old corpmates told me a story of his first time being podded in a wormhole and how they SRP’d his ship and invited him to their corp.

These kinds of people in Eve are great

4 Likes

my CEO in TNT was this kind of person
he is a Portuguese guy , the most entrepreneur industrialist guy i ever meet in eve, he show me how a single individual could think outside the box and do amazing things
wen whats his face leader of TNT had a fight with him i didn’t thought twice to leave , to me it was a clear example of how a powerful player created a diplomatic crisis from nowhere wen he was supposed to know better by the office he occupied

2 Likes

James 315 is the only reason I still play. I thought this was some kind of terrible mining/mission-running game before.

By the way, tutu, he is more like Winston Churchill, or Theodore Roosevelt, or maybe Ghandi, but with a better sense of humor.

in the old days i found fascinating how the CODE officers used the manifesto to quote James writhing with a total straight face just to extract the max tears of the "bot aspirants "
super meta game gold

but i beg to differ in your comparisons because to me James was always the philosophical pilar of the code , not a front line man

We were attempting to save them.

Aiko has chosen a slightly less avuncular approach.

i dont know if you are familiar with that sister who came to complain about a miner (her lil brother) who lost a lot of stuff bought with her credit card and was convinced by a agent to kinda join the code … :rofl:
the dude was a master of using the manifesto rhetoric

i think princes @Aiko_Danuja is the embodiment of the feminine power , two sides of the same coin , the yin and the yang , thats why i think she should be a role model to young female EVE players

So.
For the GOLD position:
James 315

we have Silver and Bronze yet to be filled.
Potential for Silver: Aiko and Brisc ‘Magnus’ Rubal

Who will be Bronze?? Aiko or Brisc?

I’ve already declared victory.

https://www.james315.space/2021/04/18/honorable-mentions/

Thanks for voting!

3 Likes

GZ :partying_face: :fireworks:

Every single time ive ever blowed up it’s been an accident cause my skills are so massive the energy level needed to sustain them is unsustainable my only mistake ever is pushing past human limits instead of logging to recharge my mind So I nominate me.

i see myself as a kind of space Diogenes
if the barrel was golden with lazors
by your description you apear to be a good candidate but unfortunately the poll is over

1 Like

I had to tell a lucky jita ganker they killed my alt in a crane that has made many runs in low and null an lived. Good work. Genuine in that response too.

I blamed ccp more than the ganker on that one. Lets give BR’s no scan ability. So gankers jsut went for shoot first ask questions later.

That boat was carrying crap really. Scan would have shown that. The good stuff was 2 prior runs I was not flying like a half asleep muppet.

I flew tired, got got and died. Why these days I don’t fly tired lol. I know where that leads. 1 dead boat.

1 Like

Not so fast, Cleo. I don’t see a concensus on this forum as to whether you or Brisc get the Silver.

Not only that but I was premature in declaring John 315 for Gold position. It is my understanding that he doesn’t play EVE anymore and so he cannot be declared winner for Gold.

So, all three winning positions are still open!

-GOLD- Open
-SILVER- Open
-BRONZE- Open