The best EVE player

Sorry, this isn’t a democracy. I’ve concluded the vote.

Thank you for your interest.

Birgir Már Ragnarsson. He will destroy the whole eve in no time. He’s an A…hole.

the best eve player is the one that brags the least.

1 Like

@Aiko_Danuja Nuuuunununu… lol. Dear Princess. You may rule with an iron first in your kingdom but here you are merely a guest.

@Neo_Bladedrifter LOL I don’t think the community would appreciate an A-hole ( according to you of course ) for either of the three medals.

And so the contest continues…

Did anyone say my name?

4 Likes

Anyone who even thinks of placing himself above Chribba is disqualified by default.

No, they’re talking about The best EVE player, you’re just a best EVE player. But it comes close!

3 Likes

I think it has been pretty clearly established and accepted that I am “The Best EVE Player”. Even the name says so!

@Best_EVE_Player Then all you have left to do is prove it.
What part of the game are you the best at?
Let’s see your stats and a determination will be conducted as to which position you will occupy.

His an A…hole. He will squezee this game until the last cent… I don’t trust an Investment banker being the Chairman of CCP. :wink: For Me, His the best player in eve because He is the chairman of CCP.:slightly_smiling_face:

I have 100% positive destruction ratio. You can’t beat that. End of discussion!

But once he was done with them, he participated in the world’s biggest popularity contest.

Not that Id nominate Hillmar, though he has contributed more than anyone to helping people win at EvE.

There should be a cetegory of most delusional EVE player also.

1 Like

@Nana_Skalski Agreed!

@Ramona_McCandless I understand. Still though. I don’t think it’s a good idea to include Hillmar in this contest… But we’ll put it to the vote and see.

I’m gathering opinions for a subsequent Vote Thread, to be created within 12 hours or less.

I shall not forget to include you in the vote. End of discussion!

Yeah, I’ll vote the toon above Ramona.

1 Like

Me! My killmails are so awesome zkill is unable to register them.

@Ramona_McCandless Do we even know for sure if Hillmar plays EVE?
I would like to only include players who currently play the game. That’s why I’ve disqualified James315. To my knowledge he doesn’t play EVE anymore.