The Completion of the Reclaiming

Isn’t it obvious ? Hardly any posts during the day, and then 88 posts overnight (seriously, there were more added between me taking that picture, and finishing reading the new posts).

How are people supposed to take everything you say out of context and meme at you, with this kind of posting glut ?

1 Like

Well, the nice thing about that is there’s enough stuff there that you can grab basically any sentence, then another one from like 20 posts later and do ‘first you said X, now you’re claiming Y WHICH IS IT?!?’ Here, I’ll show you…

First, Arrendis claims:

Now she’s saying only idiots would focus on external threats first, instead of attacking the other Houses? WHAT KIND OF MALARKY ARE YOU TRYING TO FEED US HERE, WOMAN?!?!

See? It’s easy.

1 Like

So, our Explanatory Leaflets, which contain the idea (with scripture quotes), that all persons are equally capable of becoming Chosen, regardless of ancestry or social standing, is a “vicious corruption”.
While your interpretations of scripture, which contain the idea that redemption is not possible for anyone currently alive, only their descendants, is perfectly fine and just.

Aaaaaaallllrighty then.

2 Likes

Pretty sure he’s referring to actual Sani Sabik, not some bad parody of Sani Sabik.

1 Like

Can we call those ‘Insani Sabik’?

1 Like

No. You can not.

1 Like

You’re not my mom, you can’t tell me what to do.

1 Like

Any more of your lip, young lady, and I’ll send you to bed with no supper.

Also you’re grounded. And not allowed to see that boy with the weird hairdo and the motorcycle anymore. He’s a bad influence.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I’m the bad influence. :stuck_out_tongue:

:lips:

1 Like

I would say there exists a feedback loop in public discussion of the Reclaiming with the infidels. If the most obvious aspect of the Empire to an infidel is the Reclaiming, they will ask the Faithful on it; the Faithful have an obligation to explain the dogma of Reclaiming (even if the infidel does not accept it) which only increases the profile of that specific dogma in the eyes of the infidel – making others more likely to ask on it, and thus repeating the cycle.

2 Likes

The only questions as to legitimacy of a Khanid Succession were raised exclusively by those of lesser blood or suboptimal intellect. Naturally, my lord, the blood running in your veins is of unimpeachable provenance. I did, ah, assure myself of that at an earlier time.

I see you still consort with lessers, seditionists and rebels, despite the high honor done you by Her Imperial Majesty. I see you also continue to arrogate to yourself the interpretation of Scripture as if your views were of any more moment than the decaying remains of a gibbeted slave.

I still keep an impaling stake and flensing hooks at the ready for a certain blaspheming subhuman, should she ever fall into my hands. Perhaps I should also erect an execution block and have a headman’s sword sharpened in readiness for higher, if corrupted, blood?

His Majesty Farokh Khanid III has not forgotten the grave insults heaped on the head of his most noble, martial and holy predecessor, King Garkeh Khanid II. Mind you, perhaps an indulgence could be arranged if you wish to contribute to the ongoing construction of the Grand Basilica of St. Garkeh of the True Vigil on the Khanid Marches?

Otherwise, keep your hissing tongue behind your teeth and while you look for “enemies within” mind that you be sure to look in the mirror, if not your soul.

His Majesty’s Servant,

Alar,

Sa-Baron Chakaid of Ves-Sefris, Zirsem V,
Colonel General of the 19th Royal Uhlans,
Plenipotentiary Representative of His Majesty Farokh Khanid III

4 Likes

Well that’s a thing.

1 Like

I can’t help but wonder: what if this passes as courtship ritual in those circles?

2 Likes

Construction of the Grand Basilica of St. Garkeh of the True Vigil on the Khanid Marches you say? Seems rather self indulgent… as some other recent ceremonies.

6 Likes

Nevermind…

Name names, or hold thy tongue, servant.

I don’t recall inviting the peons of King Khanid to participate in my threads.

But then, that would be typical, of the Kings Khanid, a certain genetic rudeness, to butt in where they are not wanted.

1 Like

Stay out of this.

2 Likes

I knew it. I rotty KNEW IT. I started counting, believe it or not. I thought it would take five posts for people to start being wretched about the Kingdom again. Like you do, every time. IT TOOK THREE! Shame on you. Spoiled food on you. Biting flies on you. Oh my God.

3 Likes

Had I been faster to see it, it would have been only one, Ms Qerl. But do not let my comments reflect on the Kingdom as a whole, only those I am currently addressing.

4 Likes

Why do I get the feeling you may be right on that? Retracting my joke…

1 Like