The CSM 13 Winter Summit Minutes are out

:smirk:

I said it was sarcasm. Can you please elaborate on how exactly Iā€™m a griefer?

1 Like

How is it sarcasm, when a HS Griefer is what you have been all along, ingame and here?

Do you think Suicide Gankers should be able to form undeccable Social Corps to continue their criminal and suspect flag activities on?

I want you to give me an example of me being a griefer.

No I donā€™t think gankers should be immune to wardecs through social corps.

1 Like

Ive heard your history, in your own voice, on podcasts and streams, elaborately describing you as a HS griefer at great length. Thats why you got invited to speak specifically on griefing.

Those are available to anyone.

Thats not what I asked.

You still are yet to actually answer the earlier question I asked about how this actually matters.
And your blather about how itā€™s an abuse doesnā€™t count.
There is zero harm that this can do (regardless of if Faylee thinks they should be able to or not).

Are you Faylee?
I asked him.

You havent answered any number of my questions.

You are doing the circus I described before.

I donā€™t self describe myself as a ā€œgrieferā€. I would say that opinions of me depend on what your definition of ā€œgrieferā€ is. You seem to think that anyone that has a negative impact on someone is a griefer. I say youā€™re wrong. You can have your opinion though, you cuddly little sweetheart!

That is actually exactly what you asked me. You asked if I think gankers should be allowed to form undecable social corps that allow them to operate and perform their suspect and criminal activities. I said, ā€œnoā€. Not quite sure what more you want in an answer. Should you elaborate more so you can get the response from me that you want?

1 Like

I wasnā€™t answering for Faylee, I was asking my own questions.

As for if Iā€™ve failed to answer your questions, maybe actually tagging me in them would have helped with that, because Iā€™ve answered plenty of your questions in this thread.
Please feel free to restate any questions I havenā€™t answered.

Is this you?

Yep! Is informing a victim that heā€™s fallen to a scam griefing?

1 Like

What happened to the podcasts you participated in as self-stated EVE griefer?
Got them removed via Google?

Is this you?

The podcast I was on about scamming is still up. I have linked it on my CSM campaign page.

Yes thatā€™s my video. Is that griefing?

Here it is.
http://mindclash.live/the-mind-clash-podcast-episode-55-clash-of-scams/

You tell me.

Yep thatā€™s it! You think me talking about scamming in a game that allows scamming is griefing?

Salvos my dear friendoā€¦ if I were to blow you up and pod you while mining would I be a ā€œgrieferā€?

1 Like

02A49D7D-6E7C-4024-92C9-D82DCD1109DB-62460-00000D1F5672284A

1 Like

Wanna link my blog too? This exposure is great.

1 Like

What is the difference between what you have done in this game, and griefing?

The above was recorded on 3rd party software out of game, yes?

Why are you breathing heavily? Did it excite you?

We can get into some serious arm-chair psychology if you want, but Iā€™m not sure anyone here is prepared for flawed logic and desperate grasping that reach a 10/10 on our Salvos-ometer.

Someone can easily say Iā€™m griefing in Eve Online, but I would say that they are playing the wrong game if they expect better out of every player interaction.

1 Like

There is no heavy breathing in that recording. Yes I was excited after scamming someone out of 10b.

1 Like