The CSM 13 Winter Summit Minutes are out

You contacted this player, after taking all their money and assets, after and with 3rd party comms, to rub the salt in and pretend you arent griefing. To add insult to injury you ask “Cool?” at the end.

Ofc hes not fking cool with it.

Good job. You just dropped another player out of EVE.

Are you seriously trying to defend this crap?

We can hear your heavy breathing in the recording.
Then after taking all he has via griefing theought 3rd party, you have the gall to to explain what you said as “cool?”

The scam took place in teamspeak. It was part of the scam. It likely wouldn’t have been possible without it.

I didn’t contact him after the fact.

I think you’ve mistaken background noise in the recording as heavy breathing but it’s clear you want to believe it was. Do you like my heavy breathing Salvos?

1 Like

Now you ■■■■■■ up big time.

Scamming is ONLY allowed inside EVE.
Not via 3rd party program or comms outside of EVE.

You are in violation of TOS/EULA.

Report me.

@Proteus_Onzo Do you honestly think that no scams in the history of this game have included teamspeak or any other 3rd party such as maybe like a fake Goonswarm recruitment website? Jesus Salvos, this is too much hahaha

1 Like

Report yourself.

You cant scam other people outside of EVE.

This was made clear in the Bonus Room scandal.

Those are all illegal, and in violation of TOS/EULA.

You can only scam people IN EVE using EVE.

If you scam an EVE player using/regarding EVE resources outside of EVE, such as Teamspeak, that is NOT allowed and is a violation.

Thats what happened in the Bonus Room scandal, and was ruled illegal.

You have ■■■■■■ up, big time.

Find it for me, Salvos…

Here’s the link to Eve Online TOS - https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/terms-of-service-en/

And to the EULA - https://community.eveonline.com/support/policies/eve-eula-en/

1 Like

This guy is a carear scammer, troll and griefer:

http://mindclash.live/the-mind-clash-podcast-episode-55-clash-of-scams/

Hes also proven to have used 3rd party coms to scam/troll/grief:

It is not allowed to scam people in 3rd party coms, as shown in the Bonus Room scandal.

This guy has single handedly caused more people to leave that us combined.

Listen to 40:00 onwards on the podcast link.

Hey, I asked you to find the official ruling or stance by CCP that states that I can’t communicate scam a guy that I’m in a Teamspeak server with. Can you find it? So far you chose to ignore my request and re-link things that prove that I’m a scammer - cool.

Salvos, find me the rule that would obviously put me in the wrong here.

Also if you want to get technical Salvos, that recording only contains my voice and can’t even prove that there was another person present. Why do I need a space lawyer when I can represent myself?

1 Like

Wrong.

He says “Whats up…?” at the start, indicating you contacted him.
You ■■■■■■ up the recording to cut him out.

This is over for you, and the podcast is even more condemning.
Hubris led you to say too much. You are proud of it, and trying to hide what you have done now that you are called on it.

Oh no another scandal!!!111

Fayrotica1? :joy:
Jk

@Proteus_Onzo

Like I said, report me and lets see the GM laugh at you.

I’m not hiding anything. I’m showing you how easy it would be to refute your weak argument, not to mention that no where in the TOS or EULA states that I can’t use Teamspeak in this manner. You’ve ignored that 3 times now?

Try the same argument for NPC Corporation members and it won’t be accepted, after all, what business do they have in there that a member in a Social Corporation wouldn’t have?

Isn’t there a whole region dedicated to letting neutrals into their 0.0 space for free?

Salvos is just chasing you on this to avoid the hard questions that he doesn’t want to answer. And answers to his questions he doesn’t like.
Also to spam and wreck the thread.

You can say this all you want, but you’ve done nothing to prove it.

Yeah that’s clear. Just having some fun poking holes in his logic and weak arguments. Probably best if we all move on and have this discussion and ignore his trolling and derailing.

You can… lmao

The bonus room incident is a little deeper than “they used teamspeak”. Pick and choose what you want, friend. I’m still waiting on you to show me a ruling on it other than continuously talking about a thing that was handled on a case by case basis because of how public and excessive it was.

You haven’t linked my blog yet. Lots of things I’m proud of on there!

1 Like

Social Corporations are supposed to be at least equal to NPC Corporations.

The limitations you proposed only make sense if they apply to both NPC Corporations and Social Corporations.

Players with low/criminal security status should be booted out of social corporations as part of the mechanic, along with players in NPC corporation being booted into pirate NPC corporations too.

The present system of allowing “Bad Bob McStab” to remain on the books with Caldari Provisions instead of being thrown into an outlaw corporation is incomprehensible.

Again, you assume all of high security space is contiguous, with no islands when it isn’t. You’re also asserting that by allowing a social corporation member to even exist in 0.0 or low security space that they are having some kind of terrible negative impact, rather than just trying to move a battleship from A to B.

You’re trying very hard to poison a solution to the war declaration mechanics and now you are upset so many won’t let you get an easy pass.

Its the same as you did.

Not to mention the rest of the crap you admit to, at great length, in the podcast.

You play EVE to wreck EVE for others. You cause player attrition, also via 3rd party coms and organisation.

I would appreciate it if you didn’t call me names, thanks. You have officially griefed me away from these forums. I’m gonna go play some Eve Online. Enjoy yourself here Salvos.

1 Like