The CSM 13 Winter Summit Minutes are out

Don’t try to deflect lol

You specifically said

Which isn’t true in a whole lot of situations :joy:
You can’t back up your arguments on this toon either, you get smacked by a CSM and ISD on it too.

Maybe you should

[quote=“Norian_Rever, post:54, topic:110662”]
in 48hrs I will donate the SP I have remaining, and then biomass all characters and terminate all accounts via contact to CCP.

This is it for me.
My time here is over, and I’m never coming back.
[/quote] cough

I answered your question.
You asked how I fit Garmur or Caracal.
I dont fly Garmur or Caracal, thus I have never fitted them.

You avoided my question how you fit T1 haulers.

I don’t fly T1 haulers for pretty obvious reasons :joy:

Anywho, since you can’t prove that everyone always plugs their resist holes, anything further you add will be considered irrelevant to the conversation

I don’t always plug my resist holes. Polarized Typhoon Fleet Issue FTW!

1 Like

This is how you fit T1 Haulers.

watch and learn.

Awww, and here you were insisting it wasn’t you, Salvos.

2 Likes

I saw it happen.

Sure.

1 Like

As a victim, watching your ship get scanned without anything you can do about it feels bad…

Scanning fit or cargo in HS should be a suspect act unless at war with them.

Yes, because ‘you’re looking at me funny’ is always a good reason to shoot someone.

1 Like

This is HS we are talking about.

What business do you have scanning the fit or cargo of a ship, unless you intend to commit a crime?

That you go suspect for that act in HS, doesnt mean defacto you will be shot at either.

To the first bit: Maybe you’re curious about how to fit ships and you don’t know to look things up on zkill. You know, like newbies might not know.
To the second: So what? ‘You looked at someone funny so anyone can shoot you’ isn’t ok just because people don’t always shoot the person. That’s just ridiculous on the face of it. It’s ok to shoot someone because we know you won’t?

Can you please, please, just try to say something that isn’t completely boneheaded?

1 Like

If I see you walking down a street, peering into each parked cars window to see whats in there for something valuable, you are definitely a suspect with intent to commit a criminal act.

Only legal authorities have the right to inspect a vehicle, and even then only in terms of crime prevention.

and you’re allowed to shoot them? The ‘suspect’ flag in EVE isn’t ‘I suspect you may have bad intents’ it’s ‘a crime has been committed and this is the guy’.

So we’re calling that a ‘no’, on the ‘not boneheaded’ thing then.

2 Likes

Yes, in EVE you are allowed to shoot suspects.

Without a wardec in HS, you have no business scanning someones fit or cargo.
That you would do so, implicitly means you have intent to illegally aggress them, flagging you as suspect.

You’re allowed to shoot people who are suspects because they have committed a crime. The ‘criminal’ flag is ‘CONCORD will intervene if you come into HS’.

Gosh, it’s nice to know newbies mean to aggress everyone.

1 Like

False.

Suspect and criminal flag are different.

I am saying scanning a ship for its fit or cargo, if you are not at war should cause a suspect flag. Its an invasive inquiry with intent to commit a future crime.

Yeah, no crap. That’s why I just pointed out the difference there. A ‘criminal’ flag does not mean ‘you have committed a crime’, it means ‘you have committed a crime CONCORD will intervene over’. ‘Suspect’ means ‘you have committed a crime’. It does not mean ‘you are suspected of intending to commit a crime’.

You know what you can do to people you suspect of intending to commit a crime in HS?

NOT A DAMNED THING.

Sitting next to someone else’s can and opening it doesn’t give the flag. Only stealing from it does. Why? Because you have to commit the crime to get a suspect flag.

its not much different in any other ship class unless your slow enough to get hotdropped on.