The distruction of structures

:slight_smile: yeah not worth it as income but good ISK for some one.
Plus Stratigic goal can be achived via the hole idea.

Rarely, and even then they would be better off doing something else isk-wise, than shooting at a structure week after week.

Its a chore, like vacuuming your home.
Sure, it has to be done, but youā€™d wish it didnt.

Not really inline with a GAME, that is supposed to be fun.

So you want ā€˜someoneā€™ to do this. Someone Else. He is quite a popular chap tbh I doubt he will have time

3 Likes

I do not hide the fact nor i hide my self behind multi charrs.

Yeah i want some one to do it.

Let eve burn and be more fun for all.

It is not fun for eve to be fun for only some guys setting in there and pointing.

If you Can you do it just do it.

Me i can not.

Well thereā€™s your problem there.

I know my weakness and tring to solve it.

1 Like

Why canā€™t you gather a half dozen friends and go get started? Perhaps if you have success more will join you

1 Like

This seems like a recruitment request and probably belongs in another forum.

The problem with asset safety is that it removes almost any real possibility of valuable loot from structure bashing outside of wormhole space.

By choosing this path it further deincentivizes any real conflict revolved around structures. Instead of people being inclined to destroy them they are now inclined to avoid them. In essence CCP has made structure ā€œlitterā€, that like bots are starting to infest EvE as a whole.

Except that incentive basically never existed (except.for a few months in the transition period). And you get reliable module drops and wreck salvage.
Yes itā€™s not good isk for time. But pretending like there was epic loot all the time really isnt true. And you can still get that loot on industrial stations in use.

Did this with 4 other toons and it was tedious AFā€¦the timers are all against the attack as you have nothing to do all week and then a tiny window on Saturdayā€™s to attackā€¦

Itā€™s not pointless and the ISK is great but there is a reason I stoppedā€¦and why more donā€™t do it.

It is not about me gathering it is about who will follow.

Let us keep the stuff about me away from the subject and

i am really conerned to see some one destroy alot of structures.

IT is not

True

POS can be incloded in this Bash.
May we know what is the reason for stopping doing it.
I saw a post that some one did it and gaind like 80B
OFC he did it after long scouting.

But it is about you. ā€˜Youā€™ have come to the forums and said ā€˜Youā€™ want to have soemthing happen yet ā€˜Youā€™ are not willing to do it yourself.

Personally I have done this and itā€™s boring as ā– ā– ā– ā–  most of the time although tbh if done with the right crew and done in the right manner quite profitable. We went from ā– ā– ā– ā–  fit Domiā€™s to faction/abyssal fit vindiā€™s and bhaals in a matter of a month basing out of a fully fit Fortizar. Still have the seed isk used to start deccing too. So yeah get some dudes together and get started and Iā€™ll even give you tips on how to make isk while doing it. If you arenā€™t going to do it trust me nobody else will do it for you. They might do it for themselves but it wonā€™t get tacked on here for you to claim success :wink:

3 Likes

I do not mind ppl doing it for them self.

Share what you know in here to help who welling to do it.

Its boring, time consuming, repetitive and poor profit.
Probably the biggest pain is having to relocate back to shoot at it again, 3 times, on an alarm-clock mode decided by the target.

Also doesnt harm your target much, thanks to magic Asset Safety.

It is fine.

Updating the post

If you updated the post why is it still wrong?

I find the distribution and the destruction of structures quite distracting.

3 Likes