The distruction of structures

Read again:

I worry about you, Dom.

Life must be hard and the world very confusing for you.

Thats not surprising, since I doubt you have much of a life to speak about, and ironic since you spend the rest of it on the Internet speaking to random plebs (lul).

Back to topic:

You didnt destroy even one single isk in your entire kill history.

I killed my part of revenue to CCP
How? The Code.

Oh and also that last thing with citadels XD

That’s much better than destroying isk

And thanks for projecting your opinion onto me, Mr. I rp as myself in a video game :joy:

A and B. Really guys you were both going so well till the RL came into it…

C some minute amount of idk is destroyed with the production of a structure but its small enough to not care about

Yes, in its construction, not its destruction.

Guys it is simple in saying but hard in planing and good if it is being done correctly.

Let us say u are an alliance and u are in war with other alliance.
Search for your enemy alt corp structures and remove it.
That will do good result for you .

At small level like normal corporations u can gain some ISK from drooped Fuel that worth billions.

The Destruction of Ships made the minral too hight right now in jita
Good for miner right now.
Not sure if some really take the idea and started to plan for it.

Good tool also:

https://www.kalkoken.org/apps/evestruct/?page=structures

And timezone tanking is called “why I don’t play Eve anymore”. Being a productive member of society instead of some state-sponsored couch potato timeclocking his video games really limits your options when you’re one of those fools that actually like structure bashing, and isn’t content with merely existing in the game.

It’s a bit like when a girl that can’t cook expects you to take her to some fancy restaurant, and you decide to whip up something cheap, healthy and delicious for yourself after cancelling the date.

Refreshing the idea to have more attention.

What steps have you taken to begin this task? It’s been 4 weeks I would like to know your progress

Me ?

I do not do this stuff.
I just wanted to happen by someone.

Why not you?
Why someone else?

Provide me the men power and i will do it.
But i am soo picky.

The greatest leaders have 2 things;

A message worth listening to and a willingness to do it themselves when no one else will.

1 Like

Its not worth the effort/opportunity cost, for the tiny reward and very little loss to the opponent.

Its not lack of leadership/hype, its just not worth it.

Tell him that, not me.

1 Like

Youve long had this thing where you want someone to offer you an incentive or leadership so as to prompt you to participate in PvP against bots, or as in this case, structures.

Its not worth it against structures.
You can earn immeasurably more doing just about anything else in EVE without having to alarm-clock coming back, again, for the next vulnerability window, and receiving nothing except a pittance in structure loot.

Thats what he is saying.

Nope, thats him in this thread.

1 Like

Cos its not worth it.

So its worth it to someone else?

Yeah probably.

I see your point.