The Eve confederacy open to to candidates

What is the eve confederacy? The eve confederacy is a player run focal point that runs cocurrently with the hand picked CSM.

The Eve confederacy is unsanctioned by CCP and thus unsterelised. Our output is raw and truthful unlike the C.S.M. We out reach to the player base taking their view points directly to the people who matter, Pearl Abyss cutting out any pointless middlemen.

We are looking for new candidate councilers. So please apply below with a quick snap shot of what you will bring to the table. There will be a table at Eve London, b.t.w.

Maybe it isn’t meant to come across as this way, but this just sounds like ‘The Society of Angry Letter Writers

2 Likes

If you wish to bring anger to the table you can. The CSM are more your letter writing type, well when CCP allow them the use of pens. The confederacy is a place where actions speak louder than words.

Out of curiosity, how do you expect to be able to bypass CCP and go direct to PA? What method of interacting with PA and to whom in the company?

I’ve no idea I suspect they have an email address. Tbh I will leave pa communication up to another councillor.

I think we are all going to learn, the less Pearl Abyss interacts with Eve the better it will be for us.

I simply can not think of any elements of Korean MMO’s that would be good additions to Eve

1 Like

I think ccp can learn from s.k e sports mentality and fair play. Heavy and even criminal proceedings for in game corruption for example. Full published ban and reinburesement lists.

Korean law provides for criminal protection for in game activities, so I have read. I’m not aware of any western countries having similar laws. Not something CCP is going to any impact on.

As to corruption, I assume your speaking of botting or RMT? Stealing, ganking and conning are a part of the fabric of Eve.

Primarily I am concerned with reimbursements which the gm’s have allready admitted to handling on a whim giving them out to who they want and when they feel like. This of course breaks any semblance of esport or fairplay. Thus I have and always will promote the fact that reimbursements should be published for peer review.

We out reach to the player base taking their view points directly to the people who matter, Pearl Abyss cutting out any pointless middlemen.

I’ve no idea I suspect they have an email address. Tbh I will leave pa communication up to another councillor.

Off to a great start I see.

1 Like

No one from the Eve confederacy has ever been caught cheating unlike members of both the CSM & CCP so I think the confederacy is off to another great start, relatively.

It’s fine, I got the email : IR@pearlabyss.com.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.