The Federation Dares to be Great Again

After rain falls, the ground hardens.

Her remarks will show people how not to act.

2 Likes

Can you two rotty not. Out of kindness. Do not argue with the kindness part.

1 Like

You tell’im, Ms. Qerl. I have no even slight idea what his problem is or who bit him in what place.

But anyway, can we please discuss the subject instead? I am quite curious if any of gallentes can object Caldari with anything substantial. It becomes boring when they keep popping up or summoning their lapdogs to attack us instead of ideas we counter their propaganda with.

ay kimlet when a caldari state lanch a bigger piece a trash n me on a space

then we talx

til then galinegeneer GOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

Come to Black Rise.

wherevena amison

u remember on you make agree to mannar uniforme ye?

I didn’t. I am not disgracing myself by putting on hostile uniform. And this is irrelevant to discussion.

wues

wat if I show up
wat if u know ezactement what im talken on when im sayin mannar uniform

cmon im shankable lets go

You surely mean “sinkable”, don’t you? :rofl:
Anyway, this is not the place for it. Meet me tomorrow in IGS NeoCom chat and this can be arranged.

As for Mannar uniform, I repeat, I’d better fight naked than in THAT.

I … seem to remember that “THAT” basically is fighting naked, Ms. Kim. I think it’s kind of like wearing a very floppy window.

1 Like

Window or door, or a roof with a chimney, it really doesn’t matter, Ms. Jenneth. What does matter, that it is a Federation uniform.

It feels like “uniform” might be stretching it, but … maybe “cultural garb”?

Anyway … yeah.

Um.

You realize Ms. Amir is using you as part of a work of art, right?

Performance artist, you know.

1 Like

I am not going to let her use me. I’ll fight her in space.

If you cannot take umbrage and express it, in addition to feeling love, compassion, joy, then you’re not truly human anymore. On the contrary, Loai, the capsuleers who are blunt are the most fundamentally human still, in my view.

2 Likes

I just don’t like it when people take all the umbrage and don’t let anyone else get any. Damned umbrage-hogs…

2 Likes

Well, be faster next time. Or madder. Become the grrgon.

2 Likes

The first thing I did in space was tell you to rot off, Jason. And now you are saying I am too delicate.

Well. Rot off again. <3

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.