The fleet of gankers suspected of using input broadcasting

Unrelated to this, but I wonder if anyone is using the ESI API to make some parts of the ganking more convenient. At least for setting the autopilot to a certain destination and only the target visible on the overview (by manipulating standings for example) should be possible with a simple script.

This thread is comedy gold.

1 Like

op this is what happens when you ā€œstealā€ someoneā€™s .05 moon ore .
null sec alt corps donā€™t take kindly to that , and null sec alt gank corps will defend THEIR ore .
itā€™s good to see players protecting their moon mining investment instead of crying to ccp to do it for them ā€¦

First of all I would never block Black Pedro, but I did have you blocked, debating whether to do so again, will hold off on that for the moment.

I am aware of the use of Autopilot in a number of areas, however you have to interact with each character to do it, as the guy concerned had warped to that spot 350km off gate, then aligned as a group then warped down and jumped as a group the same question applies whether he aligned, applied auto-pilot or jumped. But I will think it through in case I am missing something.

Donā€™t forget that I started off by being suspicious and when I thought about the alignment I became fairly certain, or highly suspicious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The autopilot can be set whenever, like in the first warp off of the undock.
Activing is as easy as pressing CTRL+D.
I think it was CTRL+D. Maybe it was CTRL+S.

I thought about keeping the autopilot running all the time, with the system behind the gate I was operating at. That way I could minimize my risk of getting caught by the faction police when Iā€™m suddenly distracted while bouncing around a gate. The AP would just automatically warp me after several seconds of inactivity.

You can have a whole fleet of ships pretty safe that way, because they would all initiate warp after several seconds automatically. The only way to prevent this from happening is by initiating warp yourself, including fleetwarp.

And it doesnā€™t turn off until the destination is reached!

Itā€™s pretty neat, actually ā€¦
ā€¦ and itā€™s also boring, so I never used it. :blush:

For people with limited attention spans or lots of -10 accounts this is gold, though.

1 Like

Nice to see you back, sis

Im tagging out. Got tired of reading same ā– ā– ā– ā–  every day. Still hanging out following the stuff here.

Hope youre well.

2 Likes

What did you lose?

The FC can anchor the fleet around himself. I forgot what itā€™s called and where the option is. Weā€™ve used it during mining ops, because it made mining aligned less of a hassle. The ships immediately start heading towards the FC and, once close enough, will orbit his ship. So, as long as youā€™re ahead, theyā€™ll keep congalining you.

Also this. I ran into knowledgeminer recently. He killed my thrasher and prevented the gank. This was because I was solo ganking a venture without warp-in and I had autocannons so when I didnā€™t get close I failed. But his dps was really low, so if I had warp in I would get the kill unless the venture was max tanked. Likewise, if I was ganking hulk or mack with 3 catalysts he would not be able to do anything.

And, did he really accomplished anything in here as well? Because I didnā€™t get criminal, I let myself to get podded jumped into new ship and ganked different target he didnā€™t babysited in next 3 minutes.

Seriously, babysitting venturesā€¦ just as pathetic as ganking them :smiley:

Here is proof that CODE is using bots to gank miners:

7 Likes

As the video clearly shows, each miner is given an advance warning if no mining permit is detected, and then they are given an opportunity to purchase a permit with sufficient time to halt the destruction of their illegal vessel.

5 Likes

TFW you reveal DIAā€™s secret DARPA-funded AI has been using EVE Online as a testing ground. :grimacing:

2 Likes

This video confirms the truth. You can clearly see the entire bot fleet warping simultaneously with NO DELAY whatsoever.

3 Likes

code is just players they dont inforce any ruls of the game and its not the topic of this post

Did you watch the video? They are bots! BOTS!!!

6 Likes

yes i knowe have seen them to,all go blinking red in the same nano second

1 Like

Exactly! They are using a DARPA neural network interfaced with Crystal Command Princess (CCP) broadcasting to simultaneously warp their entire fleet without CONCORD interference!!!

6 Likes

no human on earth are that fast

2 Likes

CONFIRMED! Organic lifeforms are inferior. Confirmed.

:alien:

6 Likes

Havenā€™t played in ages but still read forums here and there and this is the most effort i have seen put into a post in the forums for a long time :clap: