The fleet of gankers suspected of using input broadcasting

We provide premium content. Check out our award winning website: www.minerbumping.com

2 Likes

@Knowledgeminer doesn’t protect the miners and doesn’t care if they die. He just likes to hunt gankers. Killing your gank char is as satisfying to him as it is for a ganker to kill a miner. I can respect that. People who do something for fun in a video game are doing it right in my opinion.

Most of ag isn’t like that though, they are fuming little white knights who think they are the chosen to protect the poor victims. Those are the people who get supper annoyed and toxic if you tell them they are ineffectual (which they are).

3 Likes

First of all in spite of my issues with knowledgeminer I do acknowledge that he is a very good hunter. He blew you up and due to your carelessness you failed to achieve the gank. Furthermore if you had got a proper warp in his DPS would have been a lot more.

He was not babysitting that Venture, he was hunting you. That you were able to go gank someone else within a short period only shows just how many targets there are and the difficulty in preventing ganks. But he is a damn good hunter and you made it easy for him.

PS He is obviously a better player than you and I would also say he is a better player than me because he is relentless and I hope he continues to hunt your alt.

1 Like

Oh, and if you want to see a bad example of an ag, someone whose opposition to ganking is not founded in fun but pure hate because of a deep rooted desire to play the white knight hero and safe the princess dirty miner, the poster directly above this is a perfect example.

It’s funny that he now tries to taunt you with the achievement of someone he usually completely disagrees with. (for reference: Knowledgeminer Vs Dracvlad thread). Pure desperation really.

6 Likes

Is there a tl;dr to this drivel? Made it only trough the first paragraph before I fell asleep.

1 Like

Seriously dude, I know you think your posts are super edgy and provocative. But they are just kinda boring.

Well I see you already write back. I leave you to your drivel.

Jesus Christ now even the care bears are seeing “ganker bots”. Is there no end to this paranoia?

3 Likes

Isn’t the fact that practically no one suicide ganks anymore plain evidence it is not easy, nor especially lucrative given the amount of time and the high bar of entry? Almost every player chooses to grind some form of PvE or industry than attempt to make a living off of piracy.

I mean that’s fine - it is highsec after all - but threads like this whining about the one or two guys who are dedicated enough to bring the multi-box fleet necessary to shoot transports in highsec are a little too much.

There are no “gank-bots”. There are valuation tools and every operating system has a copy-paste function, but there are not people running automated bots ganking people.

Ganking for a living isn’t especially easy nor profitable. It takes a huge amount of time and effort, which if spent elsewhere would likely make way more ISK for the player. Do it if you like the idea of being a real pirate or want some end game content as a long term goal, but let’s stop the crying and the invented tears that somehow people must be cheating if they beat you.

People do cheat, so please report them if you are confused about something that happened or are concerned someone is not playing by the rules, but just because you lost something does not mean your opponent was cheating. It is possible you were just outplayed or outmatched.

3 Likes

That’s right. We are botting.

3 Likes

You obviously do

5 Likes

Let me tell you about how much I don’t care about what I’m talking about! I will spend a lot of time writing a post talking about it, but I don’t care about it at all. It doesn’t affect me in any way or form. I don’t spend a single moment thinking about this and I am not leaving the computer being angry about the people who are disagreeing with me, because I don’t care at all!

Do you understand how much I don’t care? I don’t care at all! I don’t even care about writing this post and I’m only writing it to tell you about how the The Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, who plummeted 16 feet through an announcer’s table.

4 Likes

I’m laughing the whole time at how much you think I care, when I don’t care at all! Also, gankers are botting, but I don’t care. Haha, you think I care. They can use an automated scanner and scan you from 20 jumps out, and their warp fleet warps simultaneously with instalock anti-CONCORD hacks, but I don’t care.

No need to parody, I guess, I can just cut and paste such nonsense:

I am just making my own post to feed my own self importance that I can stand here and say what I know and laugh at the fact that everyone else who has no clue what I am talking about and thinks I am a fool are all clueless sheep so nothing you say or think matters anyways. Still though, making strong argument there can’t be cheating in ganking is a foolishly obvious troll comment to make but I understand.

Also, I feel edgy, so I don’t care if you care if I care that you care if I care.

4 Likes

What?

1 Like

ahahaha, indeed

:rofl::ok_hand:

I thought it was strange your drivel has 13 likes :thinking:

Then I clicked on the pictures of the people who did and figured out why instantly

You’re such a pathetic loser you logged into 10 alts to like your own post :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hahahahahaha

7 Likes

Wow, those are DMC levels of desperate. But nice list of alts.

1 Like

Wow thats pretty weak lol

He overdid the liking. Nobody gets more than 10 likes from individual players for a post on these forums.

1 Like

You sure showed em.

5 Likes

Wow. You live in a fantasy land.

To type up a big page full of complete nonsense like that, takes a lot of butthurt. What did you lose, may I ask?

3 Likes