The Fourth EVE Museum Share Sale - closed!

200 shares sent to Elizabeth.

Lord Hook, feel free to send money. At this moment there are still 450 shares available.

I refer to the text of the OP: “Only the money transfer marks that you have the right to shares.”

I’ll send isk when I get home tonight.

8 bil sent

Shares have been sent to Lord Hook and to Zahara Cody.
There are now just 53 shares left to sell.

Notification:
After most of the shares up for sale suddenly went to big buyers, I went and had a look at the totality of shares as they are listed to me ingame, to see if any shares have been destroyed since the last sale.

Turns out that no less than 216 shares have been destroyed (by characters eliminated from EVE). I have therefore issued a vote on recreating these shares, and will sell them immediately after tomorrow. You don’t have to vote.

This will allow shares to be sold to a few more players, and will result in reaching the goal of having 4,000 shares out with the public.

I’ll take 200 - will send the isk when I get home

200 shares sent to Kithran.

This means that there are now just 69 shares left to buy.

I’d like to buy the remaining 69 shares.
2.76b sent to @CistaCista

69 shares have been sent to Nero Farway.

That’s it then, this share sale is done!
There are currently 40 different owners of shares in Eve Museum, which is a pretty good number.

PSA: I had a RL visitor the past week so am a bit delayed.

Dividends will be paid out tomorrow and they are better than expected. I will probably start a new thread for updates.

Any 2019 operation?

Yes, this is the new thread.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.