The Future of Eve online

Wrong. EVE was explicitly designed from day one to be a PvP game, where everyone participates in PvP whether they want to or not.

You all harp about pvp, but if you didn’t have your alts and secure sources of isk generation, you’d be right alongside everybody else that you consider farmer trash.

Nope. Not everyone is a pathetic perma-victim like you. Some of us are perfectly capable of making ISK even when there are PvP threats.

1 Like

Muhahahahahah… muhahahahahhhhaaaaa

oh boiii, i love that game.

A good old fashioned honour tank is always a dumb reason to explode.

This, plus some Void M…

Oh look, an idiot flying with cargo expanders instead of tank and a ton of excess value got suicide ganked. Looks like Darwin was right.

1 Like

Well, i do sometimes fly my freighters with expanders… but not without intel and a good webber at hand.

And that justifies real life threats?

1 Like

Time to close this thread. Any decent discussion has left the building.

1 Like

Indeed, they evacuated the building at the second post.

I’m telling you why, you all can pretend to be ignorant but don’t be surprised when it happens.

Much pride. Such strong words. Much wow.

1 Like

I want you to imagine something for a moment.

There is a guy sitting at a keyboard and he reads some recent posts on a forum thread. He gets to one with a link and thinks “yeah, probably worth a glance” so he clicks on it. Then he sees what it is linking and laughs. He laughs so hard he ends up coughing and spluttering, he is gasping for breath but he still finds the situation so funny he keeps laughing. When he stops, he wipes the tears (and the little bit of drool) away but he is still smiling like an idiot.

That was me. You did that. Gj :smiley: :rofl:

So it doesn’t justify it and the guy needs to take a step back and think about what he’s doing.

People destroy/waste other peoples ‘time’ constantly. Take your job as an example. Never had someone undo your work or waste your time?

Does that mean you tell them they need bullets through their heads?

That’s not healthy behaviour. It’s losing all perspective.

Being unable to separate fantasy (Eve or any other MMO) from reality suggests that you need some professional help.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting