The Future of Eve online

No it the fact that CCP wants this type of players that gank others so now the game is now over run with them .

1 Like

Well don’t have quit anything but the fact is the player have destroyed there own game period .

2 Likes

I not terrible at the game it worthless people like you that play this game and have no sense of what is right and what is wrong . I play a game as I live , I don’t attack anyone unless attacked for I see no need for it .

3 Likes

You are terrible at this game. You have lost a bunch of ships to suicide ganking in highsec, which means you were too stupid to pay attention to the value of your ship vs. the cost to suicide gank it, avoid common ganking systems, etc. You just obliviously flew your loot container right to the people who wanted it and handed them easy money. Your losses are 100% your own fault.

You’re also an idiot because you joined a PvP game and then whined on the forums about how morally wrong it is to do PvP. Please hurry up and delete your accounts so you can stop posting here and go back to WoW where you belong.

4 Likes

You joined a PvP game and when defeated cry on the forums and call people names?

You are the very definition of a Sore Loser.

Stop being such a cry baby and either quit or learn to play.

As far as EVE goes, for 16 years care bears have come to EVE, even though they hate PvP. They get killed, cry on the forums and leave. They a FISH from the RIVER FODDER and you are one of them.

2 Likes

@Santhorn_Nellson

The game is entirely playable with gankers. You need to accept some responsibility here. The way you are playing is making you an easy target.

Do some research and you can learn a few tips to avoid unwanted pvp and not die so much.

The essential core concept of eve is full time pvp in a sandbox environment.

The point of the game is for players to shoot eachother. Do you play fps games online and complain when other players shoot you? Or strategy games and complain when they attack your base?

Figure out whether eve is the game for you or not.

2 Likes

No, please.

WoW would actually need to have much less people like him too.

He doesn’t belong to WoW, he must be denied access to online gaming.

Why do carebears so often goto real life violence/threats because of in game activity?

1 Like

Ok, first point is come on man - calm down yeah?

Dude! For real now - step back a bit. That is skirting VERY close to being a RL threat which is a banning offence so come on, just step back from this.

Finally, with regards to the comment about

Personally, I wouldn’t have worded it like that but I do have to put my hands up and admit to finding it pretty damn funny.
However, the point I wanted to make about this comment was this:

It is kinda fair man. I mean, have you really tried?

Because being mentally unstable is a common characteristic of carebears.

You can’t be that sensible about losing things in a game with an acceptable mental health.

Most people who violently advocate against gank are people that are way too much attached to the game and to their possession in it. And the best part is that they will always try to attack the ganker IRL life, while theirs have a huge chance to actually be much worst.

2 Likes

Tintallei_Sharan It realy dosen’t matter any ways PIBC is now on the last server paced there to end this game in one large battle because the player base has gotten so low . And gankers have done this so another 3 months you will see the PIBC come out in force and they will sweep across the game like a plague . EVE has had a good run but it all soon be over .

Then according to your own theory, gankers have done nothing to the game, it’s all about PIBC, whatever they are.

*Baths in Tears* :rofl:

You died, you cried :crazy_face:

I don’t know about all that.

But at a minimum I would say poor judgement. I mean it is not like how EVE is is a secret. But they still come, get killed, weep on the forums and quit.

The fact that he got ganked repeatedly and doesn’t even get a clue from it, that it is his responsibility to adapt and not the other players fault is a pretty good hint that he isn’t among the brightest stars in new eden.

2 Likes

Bye bye.

2 Likes

Open mouth, insert foot. :laughing:

Probably because it cost them real life time to build themselves up only to have someone knock them down for the lulz simply because they know full well that they’re destroying someone’s time?

In which case they need to get some perspective, threats of physical violence over something that happens in a game is never acceptable.

I go play planetside and with the starting equipment I can literally top the scoreboard.

In eve, you not only have to wait for SP, which takes several months to be competent in pvp, you also need isk and you can’t acquire good isk running t1 fit pvp ships. It’s a game with pvp. Not a pvp game.

Heck in mechwarrior online, it matches you with other robots within your weight range and you literally acquire money via killing players. It is generated through the actual pvp, not through pve.

You all harp about pvp, but if you didn’t have your alts and secure sources of isk generation, you’d be right alongside everybody else that you consider farmer trash.

2 Likes