The Future of Eve online

Your eyesight must be pretty terrible then.

Be safe that an out right lie they have done everything in there power to make it easyer for gamkers to flourish in high sec . I just got ganked and there was 20 of them attacking me with around 30 conncord ship near by the gate and they did nothing until after my ship my Oblisk was distoryed . this is like the 5th time I have been ganked in high sec with conncord ships near by and they always wait until your ship is distroryed befor killing the attacker ,but I have been attack in high while doing other things and the attackers didn’t even get through my sheilds befor conncord distoryed them . This is all part of CCP to get players to gank at the gates they know they won’t be attacked by conncord until after there target ship is destroyed . I have reported this to CCP and if they don’t make it right I done with this game .

1 Like

I have lost over 300 ships in this game not all to ganking but still its the fact that CCP is incuraging this type of actions of the player base .

1 Like

Let me tell you all a big secrect that most do not know about the serenitity server members are now on the ( Tranquility ) server . The largest corp in the game for the past 8 months have been transfiguring there assets over to the ( Tranquility ) server . Over 58000 members are now waiting to pounce . They have been rebuilding there Titan fleet of over 3000 Titans for the past 6 months they have only allowed around 300 of there members online to gather and start the rebuild process . and now if you watch the members count there is about 3000 of there members have been online and that number is growing fast . Here soon they will sweep acrossed New Eden like a plauge in the biggest battle ever seen in EVE history . This is how CCP is going to end this game with one big battle because this game is no longer profitable for them . So they will be ending it with a bang . I figure the game has about 3 more months befor they strike .

It already exists and is called wormholes. Don’t ‘fix’ what is not broken.

I like you. You’re 100% the kind of crazy I enjoy. Please do post in as many threads as you can before the war as I want to hear more about the secret and shadowy world behind the scenes of things before it is too late for us.

Only you can save us.

TELL US THE TRUTH! SHOW US DE WAE!!!

3 Likes

Btw - the end of my above post is a clear invitation for you all to post your favourite “we know de wae” memes so please do.

Thanks.

Go watch the video of Rooks and Kings ( Light on the fifth day ) and you will see just how big that corp is that is now on the last server ( Tranquility ) and they will do on this server as they did on there’s .

Don’t tell me to go and actually look at things, I don’t care enough. Just post more prophecies of doom. All I am interested in for now are prophecies of doom.

3 Likes

Bollocks.

1 Like

Speaking of prophecies, conspiracy theories and mysteries: Did you ever hear the tragedy of the Amarrian titan that’s doomsday couldn’t melt the tritanium pillars of a Palatine keepstar?

2 Likes

Is it a story the SoCT wouldn’t tell me?

2 Likes

I, for one of many, am happy about a future that doesn’t center on worthless farmers just for the sake of taking their easy money.

Anyone who quits because they got ganked is a sore loser and had no chance of being a long term EVE player.

In order to be able to play EVE you have to be able to lose with class.

4 Likes

Statements like this always make me curious about how well people are capable of learning so I checked your killboard because I believe in facts.

It’s literally nothing but clown losses, so much that it almost HAS to be a troll account. Nothing but hilarious idiotic fits that make zero sense clearly showcasing how said person is unable to learn, improve or use facts and logic. In short, clueless on the game.

And YOU"RE going to tell us how EVE works and what’s going to happen?

3 Likes

Have you tried not being terrible at EVE? Your chances of being suicide ganked go down immensely if you are smart enough to keep the value of your ship below the threshold for being a profitable gank target.

if they don’t make it right I done with this game

Ok bye. Can I have your stuff?

2 Likes

I guess you have multiple alts because I see only one gank and it was a 6.66 billion isk freighter fit with T2 cargo expanders.
Now of the other 50 losses there are a lot at the hands of code and I get your frustration. I use to mine in high sec as a source of income and more than a few times code would kill me. I was using mackinaws, my first mistake, and was in an area that code frequented.
I hated those guys! They were just a bunch of role playing @ssholes. I quit a couple times and after a while I would comeback and try again with similar results. Then I realized doing the same thing and expecting different results is insane. I tried pvp and I sucked at it and I almost quit again. I ran missions and tried exploration and quit again.
Then I decided to try FW. I watched videos read a bunch of stuff, bought a bunch executioners and moved to Black Rise. I was ready to go. I was so excited when I got to the Kinakka gate in Onnamon. I was jumping into a whole new game of PvP. On the other side of the gate there was a Waffle gate camp, I died after about 3 seconds. But I remembered one of the videos saying ask the people you fought what you did wrong so I tried that. I asked what could I have done to avoid getting killed by the gate camp. One of the waffle guys replied, “Nothing. In Eve your ships blow up sometimes. Its a game. Have fun. o7”
He was right, I still hated Waffles, sometimes you blow up. Learning how to blowup less is a lot more fun. And one way to do that is fly ships that can at least fight back. Quit mining! While mining can be enjoyable, I actually like it, there is more to the game. High Sec is the worst part of Eve for just about everything. Move (but limit the value in the cargo hold) some place else.

1 Like

Man, I just don’t know what to say sometimes. “I” think your spot on, “but” I don’t want to discourage miners.

And its late for me…

Not, it’s the fact that you have no idea how to play this game at all and keep being a juicy target despite your looses, which mean you need to loose more ships until you understand.

Tho you very much seems like one of those people who will eternally refuse to accept their part of responsabilities, so I guess you will never understand, but please if you keep dying in a ridiculous manner, do it in silence at least.

It really needs to go actually free to play with slower sp gain on alpha accounts and less restrictions. Theres a lot of players with accounts that have enough skill that alpha won’t work but would play if they were able to in an alpha account.

Also if buy a lot more skins if they were all $5 and under, some are over priced.

Theres a pretty big supply of gamers who like this type of game but restricted financially.