The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

hmm looks at zkill and sees no Code kills on your char just a few nado ganks and some whores on Goons 8 years ago. What did you lose to make you so salty i am guessing an ap empty pod maybe a venture.

3 Likes

He is the one the oracle told us about, the bane off CODE.

man, what a bunch of failures, in life and in the game, 8 years, 0 freighters saved lmao.

never forget that ex ag who they worship and what he did

2 Likes

Bounties Paid: 8.2M

No update to the leader-board today :frowning:

Happy 1 month anniversary to the Shark Hunters!

this is your daily reminder:

ag STILL failing HARD as they cry into their soymilk :rofl:

feels good being a CODE. chad with trillions of isk :muscle:

2 Likes

One might say that by being lured here, everyday, not only are you giving them free advertising but also some nice salt.

Of course I would never say that but I do thank you for the bump!

1 Like

Carebears are known to get pretty salty reading what I type, yes

No worries. Failures who have been failing nonstop daily for 8 years definitely need all the help they can get :rofl:

1 Like

More salt, this thread is hilarious! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

@Australian_Excellence

The process anti-ganking is going through reminds of this quote …
… famously misattributed to Mahatma Gandhi, but actually by Nicholas Klein in 1914.

The original quote:

First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you.

We’re in the second stage, with the first one not being noteworthy. Ridicule started, when there “anti-ganking” was formed. Now it seems they’re finally making some progress.

This is actually significant. You’re making the mistake of taking the status quo and laughing about it, without extrapolating their current doings into the future. Hubris is going to be your downfall.

You’re in the same spot many others before you were …
… who laughed about a growing threat …
… they could have curb stomped when they still had the time to do so.

But, as we all know, history is full of people who didn’t learn from it.

@Quint_s_Shark_Hunters is doing the right thing even at the right time, @Australian_Excellence.

When you react only when they start gaining cultural significance …
… at which point we’re already in the third stage of the quote …
… CCP will be eventually be forced to adapt game mechnics to the new status quo.

And then, when that happens, they’ve got their monument.

4 Likes

What are you even talking about? They spent like 8 years accomplishing nothing and just getting ■■■■ on nonstop, barely a footnote in ganking history, merely being something to laugh about inbetween ganks.

It’s a dying space game nearing the end of its life, with 90%+ of CODE. gankers having quit already lmfao :joy:

Again wtf are you even talking about? :rofl:

1 Like

Really quiet these days…

Bounties Paid: 4.5M

No update to the leader board

Bounties Paid: 25M

again you are paying out for whores on successful ganks https://zkillboard.com/kill/85712222/

and then i killed him as well :slight_smile: https://zkillboard.com/kill/85712260/

3 Likes

It does look like that…while that might have been my mistake, it’s also possible that zKB didn’t refresh/post the Mack kill before I did my rounds.

Might need to add a 12hr delay buffer or something… :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks for letting me know…

1 Like

what a bunch of failures, typical of this thread and its goals

much like how antigankers have sat in Uedama for 8 + years and saved less than 10 freighers in that whole time, what a bunch of losers lmao

not to mention that ex ag they adore and worship still to this day

1 Like

CODE. kills of the week are a lot better than antiganking kills of the week.

3 Likes

I hear Triglavians (ie. Steve) are doing are phenomenal job at mining permit enforcement. CODE is slacking…

Total Bounties Paid: 12.4M

1 Like

Salty!

1 Like

But true

1 Like