The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

Tell me the next time you gank in a bling ship and I will come shoot it.

Aiko is salty and you seemed to have joined in on that, by the very nature of what you do a kill of the week is a Talos with Polarized guns, bingo payday!

I’m trying to play the game. I am absolutely sure that we both would prefer having competent enemies. Eight years and they’re still around. Eight years and someone is finally starting consistently paying money for killing certain gankers.

That’s something that will make them grow, which is something that should not be laughed at when you know that it will eventually cause every ganker issues, with CCP stepping in and adapting the mechanics. It might take another five years, but it will happen.

You’re not looking at their development at all.
You’re also not talking to their people like I did.

You really should trust me, who does.
Plus … it adds some depth to the shallow, boring gameplay of ganking.

Would you not prefer if people kept fighting and killing each other all day?

I know I would! :smiley:
In fact, I guess there’s a reason to log in again.
I’m still subbed, too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh and …

Congratulations on a billion ISK paid!

1 Like

Ironically it’s Mr.Australian himself that is proving your point; that after so long and only having “saved less than 10 freighers in that whole time”, maybe there is truth to those that say something needs to change.

You should really read the blog, then you’d learn we make fun of antigankers who pretend they are making us salty. It might help you to, I don’t know, think before you type? Also, Drac, I’ve been reading through the old forums, and noted that you’ve been claiming since (at least) 2015, that the gankers all quit the game because they are crying so hard about nerfs. After 5 years, aren’t you even surprised to realize we are still here?

2 Likes

Salty…, and your interpretation is wrong as always.

Is kage1982 one of your alts?

1 Like

I seem to be so many people according to the logic of you and the raving fruitcake, perhaps I am James315?

1 Like

I served with 315. I knew 315. 315 was a friend of mine.

Dracvlad, you are no James 315…

(Prolonged shouts and applause.)

2 Likes

Served tables?

@everybody @here @Galaxy_Pig

Here is a fun little essay from 2014…

“My ingame name is Dracvlad and I have posted for many years on the comment section… I will not take fights where I have no chance… Eve combat is in the main based on getting the drop… People suggest that players should start probing and of course they will, however for my part I will have to dock up… I am webbed scrammed, neuted and jammed in short order; a loss completely void of fun for me. Over the years I was belt ratting for fun… In Stain I came across the most lame tactics, people would cloaky AFK camp… I used to kill rats and then warp out, it was hilarious… With the nerf to the range of heavy missiles the drake became useless… After that it was difficult to come up with a suitable ratting ship… With the changes they can get in on me at the belt, I cannot kite… In effect I have now run out of possible options… So I made my point… I had been in hisec doing level 4’s getting ISK up to go back to Stain… I de-subbed my accounts and am now grinding in Elite Dangerous… I see no point and have left the game, the question is what will you end up with in Eve, just the gankers, griefers and power gamers? Elite Dangerous is fun and I have a chance of getting out if I am losing… as time goes by I am less and less likely to come back, and on a final note, all of the people I play Elite Dangerous with are ex-Eve players…”

2 Likes

You must be so bothered by me to spend so much time searching the past forum for snippets which you can make out of context points about. That you are doing this amuses me greatly.

1 Like

That’s a lot of cringe.

2 Likes

You can use Google, like most of the planet. Did you get any tips when serving tables.

I just laughed at your post as NFG!

Ohhh, thank you, Aiko. Another priceless gem that I might have missed!

Good to know that after years of being a fail-ag and saying embarrassing things in public, our friend ol’ Dracky just quits because he’s a quitter.

2 Likes

Why would I be embarrassed about that post. It destroyed the finely poised conflict between me and some Russians that we were having in Stain which I had enjoyed immensely. D-scan immunity handed them an easy win and negated my careful selection of system so I could D-scan all gates and stations with my two accounts, and the fact that they could not get on my Phantasms. As you have no idea of this sort of play your ignorance shines so bright.

Another no-lifer searching for stuff to use on a forum that hardly anyone reads now. WTG tiger.

Oh my God, dude. You are still whining about how the game isn’t fair… Impressive. Truly remarkable, even.

5 Likes

I was upset that the finely poised balance between me and some Russians based on the careful selection of system and placement of scouts was broken by this change.

Did you see the word change, nothing to do with this wild assumption on your ignorant part:

Your ignorance is bliss.

I wasn’t talking specifically about that post. This is why I think I might be picking on you. You get lost so easily. This is by no means the first time you’ve failed to keep up in conversation. I don’t believe we can attribute all of this misunderstanding to your weak command of the English language. There’s something else at play, here. I’m sorry for picking on you.

2 Likes