The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

I’d rather risk looking like one, than prove myself to be one like you did.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you werent an idiot, which is why I wrote that you risked looking like one. It appears I was mistaken, and you are an actual idiot.

I wrote you a proper counter-argument, detailing my position.

Instead of countering my arguments and demonstrating that Im wrong, you simply replied with “well I may be an idiot but you are too”.

I think its clear which one of us is the real idiot.

Spoiler alert: Its you.

2 Likes

You’re so funny. You think you’re actually saying something.

Why, thank you. I do enjoy making children laugh.

And what better way to prove it than to have you respond with anything other than an actual argument.

1 Like

2 Likes

Eve posts give off this certain energy that nothing else can match.

I love it.

1 Like

@Quint_s_Shark_Hunters James 315 is officially dead and has transferred power to Aiko. Care to comment?

https://www.james315.space/2020/07/18/apples-in-the-orchard/
7.17p

2 Likes

My guess is this might be a power move to take over CODE and while it appears the James315 did this willingly, those that control the accounts control CODE. From the tonal shift to the “we won” declaration, the Minerbumping blog stoppage, to James’s faux death to this “handover”, I’m guessing while the exterior of the organization looks “normal” ATM, internally there is strife brewing and a schism forming. Heck we could see a second organization form out of this that while operates the same as CODE, stands for something else (think Hezbollah vs Hamas for example).

I also wonder if CCP needs to be notified of possible EULA violations as it’s possible some are questioning who was, and now is controlling key accounts. :thinking: I’m sure somebody on the inside might play this card at some point.

Regardless, this drama is just starting and probably will get more interesting in the coming weeks.

Man, really… That mail is fake. James hasn’t done any of that. Aiko is trolling everybody with that ■■■■■■■■. And you’re helping her trolling and derailing this thread by unnecessarily posting it here, without having a clue…

I shouldn’t have to explain this, but in case anyone wonders how that mail could have been forged, it’s not even an actual mail. It’s just a screenshot of something. Anyone could create a screenshot like that by e.g. clicking the forward button on some actual mail, then editing that to your heart contents, then taking a screenshot of the part you want to show…

Calm down miner.

This keynote address is not forged, and the High Council will fear the truth.

2 Likes

ROFL. So what that the keynote address is not forged, whatever that means? How does that change the fact that the mail as a whole is forged?

Good thing I’m not part of that “High Council” and thus have nothing to fear… :rofl:

You are a common miner.

Miners disgust me.

3 Likes

Bro, if this is an attack on the carebears in the CSM…

Bro…

Is this a not so subtle declaration of a CSM candiacy?

You have my vote!

PRAISE PRINCESS AIKO!

2 Likes

I’m a knowledge miner, not that common at all…

I’ll have to learn to live with that, I guess…

You are a r something something something ard.

1 Like

Ktard will be ganked by the CODE; and he will pretend it’s fine, it’s just part of the game, but he will know why it happened, and he will know the name of the Princess.

2 Likes

LONG LIVE THE PRINCESS!

DEATH TO THE MINING CASTE!

2 Likes

This type of hate made me want to mine, so yesterday went for it with a Skiff and Orca and made 40m while writing my book, thanks guys. Then got bored and reinforced an Astrahus.

And to the topic in hand. The group of AG I am with are a bit busy at the moment doing war stuff, however looks like it will be ending soon. Then back to nabbing people on gates, after all why not.

1 Like

No ■■■■, Sherlock. Play along, will you? Of course it’s not real. Of course it’s just roleplay and trolling. But more importantly: it’s fun! That’s the whole point of the charade. That’s the whole point of Bob and Steve and the Eggplant Goddess. This is why we have floats of Snoopy and Pikachu and Mario at parades. This is why the Code was written and why CODE exists.

You thought I was being serious? I’m not the one who’s being dense…

Wow. This has really touched a nerve with you hasn’t it? Like seriously, dude, chill.

LOL…as long as a code weenie marries a KM this thread remains on track.
Doggedly so.
WOOF!

1 Like