The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

Man, you’re officially an idiot.

No, what you quoted doesn’t show that touched a nerve at all, LOL.

But consciously helping Aiko troll other threads with that ■■■■■■■■ is even worse than not being aware you were doing it, and THAT does touch a nerve, yes. Thanks for letting everybody know what a moron you are…

Calm down miner! These personal attacks and attempts to bully Archer en Tilavine are wholly inappropriate, especially in a family game like EVE Online. I think you need to take a little time out Mr. Knowledgeminer, and maybe reassess your negative attitude!

1 Like

Um… I am aware that I’m doing it? I am a participant in this parade? I participate in numerous Aiko threads because it’s fun?

This is the second time you fail to recognize I’m doing this on purpose (helping Aiko troll and trolling myself). And you say I’m the idiot…

:facepalm:

1 Like

I would never troll a miner.

2 Likes

You know I am still waiting for you to hand over to me what is mine!

My corpse is more valuable now that I got that big promotion.

1 Like

Well fyi today I acquired Highsec Goddess’ Annihilator’s frozen corpse from the Corporation: [You May Worship Me]

:sleeping:

2 Likes

:mask: :princess:

1 Like

Except this is not an Aiko thread, you moron… This is someone else’s thread that you’re openly admitting to be trolling to have fun… You don’t see what’s wrong with that, do you?

And you have the bollocks to pretend in other threads that you’re entitled to decide what has a place there and what doesn’t, even when the posts that you pretend have no place there are on topic and merely making fun of what had been said already, not trolling the thread to have fun with it like you are doing here…

What a hypocritical piece of ■■■■ does one have to be to behave like that?

LOL. Really? I have no idea when was the other time I made that mistake, but I sincerely apologise for having given you the benefit of the doubt and not having assumed from the very beginning you were the piece of ■■■■ that you’re proving to be. Rest assured I won’t make that mistake again…

Yes it is, and please stop making personal attacks and griefing other forum users.

2 Likes

FYI: your first post after 10ish days was to claim I was stupid because I essentially “fell for Aiko’s ploy” even though I’ve been knowingly playing along. (That was the “other time”, by the way.) Very constructive post - totally contributed to the thread. Passive-aggressive much? Five shitposts followed. Be half the better man you think you are and shut the ■■■■ up so the thread can go back to Quint + AG vs CODE + sense of humor. No last words required :ok_hand:

Out of respect and consideration for Quint, these will be my last words on the subject.

1 Like

Let us not go in that direction. Keep this RL ■■■■ away from the forums.

3 Likes

I would like a payout of 750 million please. https://zkillboard.com/kill/85617808/

Rule 1: Only killed ships count (no pods) in HighSec
A citadel is not a pod.
Rule 2: must be in a ship yourself (station kills don’t count)
3 Gnosis, and 2 Brutix.
Rule 3: If the CODE gank was successful, no bounty will be paid (ie your job is to stop them)
There was no gank, thus no success.
Rule 4: Cannot break any CONCORD/Police laws
Wars are CONCORD sanctioned.
Rule 5 is the same as rule 4.
There is nothing really in cargo here.
The kill was of a station, not with a station.

All of the accounts used are my alts, so you can just send to me if you want. If you don’t believe you can split it between them.

1 Like

Well done Hyperion Hope, I sent you 250,000 isk as an extra bonus for your elite PvP victory!

1 Like

Gate guns are on it, so you might have wasted your ISK, did you not read the rules of this thread. Well you don’t know your own CODE, so whatever…

1 Like

Bounty Payouts: 9.5M

Quint, you should try to make your posts more interesting and creative. Here’s a good example of the content people desire here in this forum:

2 Likes

Man talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel

nowonder agers are so toxic, look at them send mails to get 9.5m lmao

What a bunch of failures

1 Like

I just drank 150 million isk, opened my mouth and poured it in. Tasted like fruit punch.

2 Likes