The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

Wow, Aiko Danuja! That was just the kind of creative and imaginative content people on this forum expect!

1 Like

Time to get my alt to become a ganker and keep killing it.

Money is money :^)

1 Like

I just got 300 million isk. I finely ground it to the hundredth decimal place, and then I took all 30 billion units and strained two cups of water through, at a temperature of 366.483 Kelvin. Mmmmm, fresh brewed isk. Tastes so good.

2 Likes

Bounties Paid: 8.7M

Special thanks to Mars1111 for the donation!

2 Likes

MMMMMM, i took a billion isk and threw it on the grill, slathered it all up with some spices, flipped it over a few times and tossed it on a nice artesian bread roll, with tomato and lettuce and onion and some pickles. Tasted sooooo good, dayum. What a great meal.

2 Likes

Did you add salt? Oh wait, never mind.

What’s ag eating today, you guys trying to divide a packet of Ramen noodles?

1 Like

Mmmm newdles

1 Like

Aiko is overdosing on salt atm. While Australian Excellence has turned into a blob of salt.

1 Like

Check out today’s blogpost and learn how Aiko really feels about salt.

2 Likes

Do you like chicken salt by any chance? Like with chips?

Bounties Paid: 22.2M

1 Like

I think it’s time to end this witch hunt! CODE provides amazing public service and should be viewed as pillars of the community!

2 Likes

I totally agree…they provide content and I reward those that go after said content. Circle of life.

1 Like

Bounties Paid: 17.2M

1 Like

Bro, tossing pennies into the air is not much of a reward.

1 Like

That might be debatable depending on which side you look at it from. But either way, it is content. CODE going after the sleeping miner, people trying to chase CODE or the blog posts…, it is all fun to watch.

1 Like

Didn’t you recently rent out your pussy for a dollar a day?

This whole thing is a conspiracy theory designed to back code somehow someway

2 Likes

The salt level from CODE and their fan boys is increasing massively. :joy:

1 Like