The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

Well it’s more than the current bounty system.

I guess what you are really saying is that there is something broken with this whole process when a “private citizen” needs to supplement the current system. Good to know.

1 Like

In a thread that has very low vitriol towards its target and is actually quite positive and even playful at times, it is strange that so much negativity (aka salt) is coming from those that actually are in almost total control (and it’s they that keep telling us that). It’s very counter intuitive to say the least!

1 Like

I totally agree. From this and what I have seen of their ranting on what they call CONCORD whoring I can only suggest that their ego’s are so fragile that they can’t take a little opposition.

Just earlier I lightly messed with the Multi-boxing CODE Orca fleet in Kamio, just with a single Skiff and a Loki. They were going to gank a SICO Retreiver but aborted when I de-cloaked in a Loki. So in came the plaintive wail of AG fail again, so I told him that he had failed the gank as the retreiver was still mining, to which he then told me I was crying. It is truly hilarious. So I just mined 15 units of ice to prove that I could even while being bumped, sitting under their own Orca’s works really nice and then counted that as a victory in terms of resistance. He obviously had to go AFK because he cloaked up his Mach which then logged or DC’d. So totally an AFK ice miner, naughty boy…

I then came back and bumped an Orca to find that it had an MWD on. The entire fleet being setup for AFK mining, hilarious. Good setup I have to say, and he was a damned good bumper too. But can you ever imagine any comment like that from them, no. And I say that knowing that there are a number of AG’s that stop ganks, one who often opposes Kusion being very notable.

They are funny though.

This salt you talk about , i dont suppose you could provide some evidence for this as id like to see some so i can laugh.

3 Likes

Well sir, I think the very fact some are spending so much effort posting here all-the-while stating how pointless “we” are is a bit salty by default. I mean, if this is pointless, why waste are they wasting their time?

Like I mentioned to Mr. Dracvlad, the more they post, the more they validate this tiny effort. In a way, if something official in the world of ganking were to change due to this little bounty hunting effort, those avid CODE members posting here will be in-part to thank.

Off-Topic, how are you finding controlling the reins of the Alliance? Doesn’t seem to have put a dent in your ganking efforts at all which is good to see.

1 Like

Total Bounties Paid: 24.7M

1 Like

It’s a good thing you don’t play PacMan at the local video arcade, imagine blog posting about every time you slid another quarter into the slot.

3 Likes

You assume they are old enough to know about going to the arcade to even play PacMan lol

4 Likes

No worries, we have the quarters.

Never was a Pac-Man fan. Loved Battlezone and SMB though. All-time favorite was Scramble.

1 Like

Don’t you think you should give out more? You seem kind of cheap and stingy.

Nobody likes a poor.

1 Like

I’m giving out more than the current bounty system. Are you saying that the in-game system is also “cheap and stingy”?

1 Like

And the salt from CODE continues to flow.

1 Like

Not to mention if you paid more it could be easily abused. There is a reason the in game bounty system was changed from what it was to pay only 20% of estimated loss value…

1 Like

How would you define the current in-game bounty system?

Happenstance.

It’s pointless, ineffective, irrelevant and represents a low-point for CCP’s creative thinking processes.

1 Like

In your opinion, how does your bounty system compare to the current in-game one?

1 Like

Slightly less pointless, ineffective and irrelevant.

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Well Well, what do we have here … an organized resistance against CODE.

I approve of this action,

This message was brought to you by Jita Dwellers United.

1 Like

Not so much an organised resistance, more paying folk for random whores on fail ganks and a few thrashers caught on gates that would happen anyway . But hey its content brought to you by the Saviour of Highsec James 315 \o/ Praise his name

4 Likes

Spot on!

And it seems to be the best try yet, who knows what will come next.

1 Like