The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

Bounties paid out for the action at 15-06-20 23:57

1 Like

They came, I saw… I killed. Thanks for the Bounty! Was fun seeing what was about to go down when 20 catas land on grid. Triggies protect triggies. Almost a bil bounty on the pod too.

Pleasure flying and keep Eve fun!

1 Like

I’m curious what’s the pay-out for , I see concord on the loss mails.

1 Like

Thanks for the bounty, it all adds up.

It doesn’t matter if CONCORD is or isn’t on a kill.

Aaahhh… I remember those days when I was a valiant anti-ganker. Fighting with zeal and conviction against the hoards of destroyers and battlecruisers to save the innocent and defenseless industrialists. That was… until I was disavowed, betrayed and back-stabbed by the very people I was risking my ships and life to protect. I then turned to The Dark Side and morphed into something even more merciless than CODE. At least CODE gives the possibility of a permit, I don’t. Most memorable are the instances I punished industrialists with their own tools:

Tell me now, @Quint_s_Shark_Hunters , what is your opinion on back-stabbing “industrialists”?

4 Likes

Like everything; dealt with on an individual basis. If you are seeking revenge then all the power to you!

Great kills BTW. I bet that Orca pilot cried a little that night.

Well actually it does and I am sure Knowledgeminer will be along in a min to explain why, although I note a few didn’t have concord so
maybe they did have an effect. gf anyways im sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What? Of course it does. I explained this already when I told you how you could better discriminate between meaningful and irrelevant kills… What do you mean?

1 Like

Oh plot twist after mid season break. Is there hope for a Season 2?

2 Likes

My kills were on ships that were passing through to find targets, so by blowing them up I stopped them for the time it took for them to go get another ship.

As for Concord being on kills, it is at the discretion of the OP, he might find that encouraging people to shoot CODE develops them into something more efficient when they develop their skills and knowledge. But shooting stuff is fun, is it not?

Oh boy, I might just have to leave CODE and start antiganking, the chance of getting an extra penny is just so tempting. Oh man, antiganking might be nearly as lucrative as searching through the couch cushions and walking around the Wal-Mart parking lot.

3 Likes

Maybe you should give more to CODE then if you’re rolling in it as they seem to need it these days. Sad to see that in a time of high kill numbers, the coffers are so bare…must be greed and corruption from a few bad apples robbing the cupboards.

My wording was poor. I meant that in these early days, assuming this lasts for a while, I’m just paying-out with few caveats. Down the road I will probably fine tune things and add more restriction such as no CONCORD on the kill. When “down the road” is, I’m not sure as that is based more on finances and participation levels than anything else.

Another way to look at the depleted treasury is this , the treasury is to fund the new and poor gankers starting out so if it is depleting fast I suggest there are a lot more new gankers out there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very true sir. Remember when the warchest was pushing 12 digits? That was impressive.

I do and I have no doupt it will be again if needed

2 Likes

Personally I have the same sort of feeling when people who get their kicks out of shooting worthless noob Ventures complain about people getting on kills with CONCORD. I just don’t get their outrage and contemptuous attitude, seems pretty similar to me.

Xeux: It did not make sense using surprise, corrected it as feeling which is more suitable, thanks for the heads up.

Your response doesn’t make any sense. Aiko was not expressing surprise. Also, what are you comparing when you say “seems pretty similar to me”?

1 Like

Ah, if you meant it doesn’t matter to you atm, then sure, it’s up to you what you want to do with your ISK.

Actually, in that particular case, it was probably appropriate to pay all the participants anyway, regardless of whether CONCORD was in the kill or not.

I can’t say for sure, but it looks like that was CODE trying to gank some pilot running an invasion site and many of the participants there shooting back, managing to get a good kill on some of the gankers as a result, i.e. it was the big number of site runners shooting at them what resulted in some random good kills.

2 Likes