The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

They seem to still have allot of corps for being non relevant. Regardless I have the whole alliance set to -10 just for the fact they are known for ganking. If or when they give up ganking they will have to work hard on their image to not be considered this anymore. Also any corp that joins CODE. should know that’s what they are getting into.

Oh boy, if CODE. stops ganking maybe we can negotiate a higher standing with you!

3 Likes

1B bounty on an empty pod, sounds like a great deal

Its just smart in general just to know whats in local. If local fills up with 20 gankers I know right away and I’m more catious. I’m sure yall are some cool dudes to play with. I’ve done allot of gate camping and ganking in eve about 15 -16 years ago with alts so I don’t take any of it personal. Just trying to be smart.

Do you have a permit?

1 Like

What you did not realise was that this:

Was a reply to this:

Her reply to me made no sense what so ever, so I merely replied in the same way, what was amusing was that you picked up on me and not her.

Dracvlad, have you ever considered not spamming a thread by reposting multiple quotes from other posts? Try it!

:+1:

3 Likes

But why did you reply to me with something that made no sense what so ever?

I would comment upon your mental health, but I don’t want you to cry about me talking about your mental health issues, so let’s just say that you should calm down and try to pull yourself together. Ok? Can you do that for me?

4 Likes

You can comment all you want on internet mental health issues and all that, but you just look like a complete twat. Calm down ganker!

The last time I called Aiko out on something I just made a fool of myself. If her unique flair confuses me at times, then I assume it is due to my own shortcomings.

5 Likes

I think she used the wrong reply button, must be hanging on every word I say and gets mightily confused, and clicks the wrong reply button, perhaps there are mental health issues at play here, who knows.

Bounty Paid: 6.4M

1 Like

@Knowledgeminer congratulations!!! YOU WIN THREE CENTS!!!

:darkbeerparrot:

5 Likes

You know I do this for The Code, to help agents learn to better deal with the dangers of space, not for the ISK. :grin:

2 Likes

Knowledgeminer is is a next-level agent - ganking gankers to keep The Code pure.

3 Likes

Meta-Agent following the Meta-CODE?

I like all the content that this has made, everybody keeps up the excellent work on both sides.

I will pay 100m for a known AG to get me Aaaarghs corps so I can have a dress-up doll party with my others: Loyal, Zopiclone, Kusion, Salah, D400.

Proof of kill is needed.

2 Likes

Bounty of 1.08M each

3 Likes

Dunked. That’s like more than 1200 Thrashers right there.

6 Likes