The Great 2020 CODE Hunt ( 4B+ in Bounties Paid-out so far!)

When we are around it’s 42 not 19 , we keep trying to address the imbalance ourselves.

Even with 42 ship ganks we stopped one out of 3 for the time I was there, we will have gankers soon saying that it’s not fair and the game is imbalanced

1 Like

Um ok, whatever that means.

Are you the player kicking sand in the face of that streamer and killing his structures,

1 Like

Just wondered, seeing as parts of CODE backstabbed split off to create a new alliance, are bounties being offered on the rogue Princess alliance and other ganker alliances?

2 Likes
  1. In internet slang, a white knight is a man who comes to the unsolicited defense of a woman online, in the hopes of romantic or sexual favor.

Therefore when CODE calls themselves ‘White Knights’, CODE is not engaging in an act of chivalry.

1. When CODE attacks anti-gankera as being gankers for attacking a non -10 who CODE is using as a means of drawing Concord aggro to a smartbombing BS that is attacking a group of -10’s, CODE is using the non -10 as a human shield to keep from being attacked. The act is not ganking because the human shield has willingly aligned theirself with CODE to prevent pilots from smartbombing CODE en mass.

2. CODE hates smartbombing BS because the smartbombing BS is able to get around 15 to 20 kilis. Basically, one pilot is able to kill all of CODE and get credit for the kills when it takes CODE between 15 and 20 ships to destroy a single freighter.

1 Like

i am fairly sure we are not the ones being called White Knights lol

did you try to concord whore with smartbombs and get concorded due to pos sec folk in range or something ? tell us more .

we love smartbomb bs , especially when we find a ball of hulks , so much explosion \o/ or do you mean we get upset when someone whores on our concord losses ? as that does not happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

The black knight in which case… just has his kneecaps cut off so… CODE must be the black knights then?

CODE are not any sort of knights to begin with.

1 Like

But comparing to sides ,we are polar opposites , if an outsider looks in

CODE are the knights who say Ni

1 Like

I protest on the grounds that I do not know these things. I will not be clicking those links. It has gotta be more true now than ever, that no one cares. No one was ever coming hunting for you, mate. Maybe if you ever once successfully thwarted a ganking operation, someone might have, but luckily for everyone, that never happened.

Good to see ya, buddy! <3

2 Likes

fantastic necro. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Easily impressed

:roll_eyes:

Now go gank a miner.

It is now 2023.

1 Like