The Great War of New Eden...Has Come

Are we advocating for protected null or war torn null here? I’m trying to keep up.

1 Like

You still here bro?

Wow. Thanks for boosting engagement on the forums tho :smiley:

You’re helping out CCP a lot :smiley:

Not sure he’s gone, just before the debacle blew up he was talking about trying out the AIR training on a new character.

So make sure you take a good look at the recruit in the next bunk, it could be the Mittani in disguise :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

If they are in your bunk, then its definately… too soon?

So you are insinuating that someone who doesn’t have time to speed read a thread to pull out the facts is an actual symptom?

Reading the title can be enough to assume that your thread is about the Great Faction Wars?

1 Like

the only real war is between the holy Amarr empire and the murderous Minmatar

4 Likes

The freedom fighters that extinguished their holy light, not murderous I’m sure you mean.

So if The Mittani did indeed quit, is he still doing the podcast?

1 Like

Depends on your style of play. My favorite, taking vital ISK away from Null by running combat sites in a cloaked ship and then getting the ESS payout. Most of the smaller alliances won’t be able to afford combat site protection for their alliance, thus raid away.

Turning ESS raids into an alliance funding venture is the doorstep to the Great War. Hundreds of millions can be made in a few short hours, especially in lowly populated Sov territory that has the highest payout for NPC’s.

So… any battle reports yet?

1 Like

Sub made a Typo - He meant “Great DECLINE of New Eden”.

1 Like

wOAH

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like

If you want Eve Online to decline, then I must say that you are actively working to undermine the years of dedication that TRUE Capsuleers, have put into the environment. As such, I believe a New Eden Agent, should arrive in your home system to render you complaint and not an aspirant in causing, what did you call it, a decline?

Therein lies the “Issue”

TRUE capsuleers…

Home systems are worthless Bud unless you have support and at the end of the day, that support relies on your minions logging in and doing stuff…

I live in a C1 - SOLO - I have no minions - NO support other than the wormole community that I have grown up with over the past decade.

Sadly, that’s all gone now - things changed, EvE evovled (old slogan now) I guess but for me, and people like me - It’s simply not worthIT.

The community, the gameplay, the ENTIRE “Thing” that EvE had… For me, it’s just not there anymore…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.