The Great War of Y120

Im ready to support you with logistics and some isk

1 Like

Maybe get your old corporation involved and we could set a deal.

Nothing big to be honest.

All you have to do is Ping Damage PL assets in Providence.

Ping Damage is when you attack a Citadel that is vulnerable to attack too:

A: Generate damage reports for fits.
B. Annoy the Citadel owner with reports of the asset being attacked to make them come and defend it.

It’s obvious that when PL takes a Citadel they do not keep it as they tend to leave them unmanned and instead focus all of their assets in system.

Why go to a NBSI region where you have to belong to a corporation or alliance or pay renters fees to enjoy NBSI space?

In NRDS space all you need to do is not attack the local Sov Holder’s, find out who their enemies are and attack the Sov Holder’s when they come into the system.

NBSI is really a safety net too keep the NBSI alliances help together. Otherwise they would be NRDS and not be nearly effective.

Providence is effective because it does not demand a pilot join the NBSI alliance or corporation.

Without demands of joining the NBSI corporation, NBSI corporations don’t exist.

NBSI alliances like PL wouldn’t be the powerhouse that they are today if they hadn’t conscripted pilots using NBSI.

I’m sure being part of a group that isn’t incompetent most of the time had nothing to do with it.

I’m certain that competence doesn’t reign on the throne of NBSI Alliances such as PL.

Where is the competence in using Titans and Supers to hot drop on a small gang of Ferox?

Sounds like incompetence, rather extreme fear of PL losing a single ship to PvP to be honest.

But as the history of New Eden will show time and time again, Alliances such as PL, will always use the greatest brute force on the smallest foe that they come across.

PLCertofContract

1 Like

Hah, good joke.

@Lio_Red a 10/10

I mean it’s how I rate your character.

as for OP’s war plans, 0/10. it all went down the drain when they posted it in a pulic space.

Would love if something like this actually happened, but these things never do. It’s because people mad about code or goons or whoever is hassling provibloc have no idea how to execute on their plans, and don’t put in the work to find and organize like minded people for their goal. So instead they post entertaining revenge fantasies on the public forums.

As far as these posts go however, I rate this one above average.

Maybe if you had ever served in the military you would recognize a Counter-Intelligence operation. Go sit in your station.

Learn correct personal associations instead of writing in a fifth person perspective.

did you just assume my dimension? i’ll have you know I identify as a 9th person universe, so check your privilege!

i was under the impression PL was only holding provi for the faction citadels not to ultimately rent that space out is that actually the goal?

That is correct, because no one would ever pay to rent provi.

So I am curious now…with all these grand plans dryson…why are you living in atlanins over in everyshore? Shouldn’t you be up north recruiting man power for this great war?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.