The Great War of Y120

How do I sign up?

or you could contact me ingame get acces to null sec systems and just pay refining tax , no rent :wink:

can rat and mine to hearts content including rare/high end moon goo

Iā€™d resub for this

1 Like

@DrysonBennington

Rather than be bitter; say ridiculous things;

If they did then PL wouldnā€™t be making a move on Goonswarm by invading Providence.

Do you think that Goons would be stupid enough to think this and then come running to your rescue so that you can go back to mining?;

You are wasting your time trying to create something that will inevitably fail, and making yourself look stupid!

You should just accept that you have been evicted from your space (this is EVE) and move back into high sec spaceā€¦ the lord saviour can protect you there.

And for the record it is YC 120.02.24 todayā€¦ sigh

@Flaming_Butterfly Iā€™ll have some of that too man

The Great War For Providence

The Great War For Providence is unlike any war that has been fought in the region before. The war for Providence is a war to ensure that NRDS is maintained and that Alliance Renterā€™s are not moved into the region to take away this most vital area for Rookies and Veterans alike.

What is NRDS you ask?

NRDS is Not Red Donā€™t Shoot which means as long as you do not attack, steal or otherwise violate Providence rules you are free to mine, rat the belts and combat sites along with exploring the region. If you are not Red to Providence then you are allowed to come into Providence and earn the ISK and reputation of being in Null Space.

Pandemic Legion wants to take this oppurtunity away from all of New Eden and charge Renter Fees for what would otherwise be a Free Region. Come fight with Providence to ensure this region remains free for all who are NRDS. Fight with APOC to keep Providence free.

Fight to keep New Eden from becoming Rental Space.

As of 19:20 EOT, there are at least 417 Pandemic Legion Reds massing in 9UY-4. Pandemic Legion fails to enter the battlefield in anything but Capital ships. They will not engage in smaller ship to ship PvP.

They are using a lot Titans, Rorqs, Dreads and Force Aux to Entosis the Nodes now to keep from being denied their victories as they are constantly being pushed off of the Nodes when using smaller ships.

A lot, if not all, of their Superā€™s are docked up in their main station in 9UY-4. Hundreds of billions if not trillions in their assets are kept under one umbrella. A perfect sitting duck to be Hot Dropped on by another Alliance.

PL knows that their tactics are perfect and as long as they continue to move their Fax Machines around they might very well win. A win that will see PL being able to move on Goonswarm and the Test Alliance Please Ignore sovs afterwards.

With so many Super Cap assets in Providence, one can only wonder what PL has protecting their renters and their assets in the rear. I would have to think that Null and Low Sec Pirates along the Tribute border would be salivating at the mouths knowing that nearly a third of PL fleet is couped up in the Providence region leaving their Renterā€™s assets vulnerable.

The idea of Renterā€™s space first came to fruition because of the CODE alliance ganking in High Sec and forcing miners to buy their Mining Permits. As the success of their campaign brought havoc to High Sec, Null sec alliances soon saw the advantage of a Renterā€™s Permit. A permit that would be purchased monthly that would allow Neutrals to Pandemic Legion access to their Sov to seemingly make themselves rich beyond the dreams of Avarice.

But like all scams the goal of the Rental Permits is meant to feed the machine of Pandemic Legion by keeping their Renterā€™s just on the edge of making it big but suddenly find out that they have to pay for another barge or implants that they purchase from Pandemic Legion.

More and more of New Eden is going to fall to Mining Permits and Rental Permits in High Sector if Pandemic Legion is able to knock out the last remaining and truly Free Space in New Eden where any pilot, as long as you are NRDS, is able to go and enjoy all that Null space has to offer.

Soon Merc corporations in High Sector will be paid by Pandemic Legion to enforce their Rental Permits alongside of CODEā€™s Mining Permits through war decs and ganking.

The war in Providence is not just about Providence. It is a war that is testing the very fiber of New Eden in remaining free from alliances who would use destruction to ensure that they conquered as much territory as possible. Territories that once used to be free but now have Mobile Depots asking to see your Rental and Mining Permits at the closest station lest you find yourself in a new clone.

If you are a Pirate and are looking for kills, Tribute is the place to be.

Fake news!!!

wow great war effort please sign me up

Am image of PLā€™s Keepstar in M-0EE8

The second image is of low power and vulnerable assets in the same system.

Salvage operation in E-OGL4

Salvaging%20Operation%20of%20a%20Carrier%20in%20E-OGL4

Its vulnerable better attack it quick.

Northern Coalitionā€™s Keepstar in 15W-GC

The Index for 15W-GC is 3.2ā€¦not very good for a system with a Keepstar in it.

Strategic Index - 5
Military Index - 2
Industry Index - 0

Very active with Titans and Force Aux.

Some more images of the PL Keepstar

PL%20Keepstar%202PL%20Keepstar%203

I then went on four bombing runs and allowed the timer to run to zero each time except for on the third run when I bombed it while the timer was still active.

Each run caused 6144 damage to the shields of the Keepstar.

Nothing to spectacular, but if you had 100 SB that is 614,400 damage done in a single bombing run.

So you see it can be done. A Keepstar while vulnerable can be attacked and damagedā€¦by a single SB or a 100 SB.

Keepstar%20after%20bombing%20run%204

Combat Log Reports

Bomb%20Hit1

This is silly. NRDS is stupid. Itā€™s a game about shooting ships! Shooting!

Itā€™s an environment in which you choose a path of your liking and is not centered around one aspect.

NRDS provides a semi-safe means for Rookies to get into Null to advance their trade.

Try venturing in Providence and ask them if you are to mine or rat the belts or combat sites. You wonā€™t be met with NBSI.

Nah, if i go to provi is to kill every fool in that cursed mess of a place. Rookies can go to NBSI group and be much safer then with a bunch of randoms flying around.

Please lets go and cleanse this alliance from existence
It is full of nothing but big wigs

Our first step is to deny them access to their precious hairspray
After then they will fail cascade

I will need 100b to make this happen
Please PM me with your plans

Why does PL not think that people check who posts in a topic before giving them ISKā€¦doing so is so failā€¦just like losing 40-50 titans because forgot to the pay the billā€¦utter fail PLā€¦utter failure on your behalf.

DrysonBennington - Keep up the good work, soon your wise words will usher in the death of this alliance!

I think bombing runs are the most effective way to deal with the keepstar too, as they have a covops cloak.

I think the only way that this will be successful is if you take additional screenshots of M-O keepstar and try to look for weak points in the structure. Maybe there is a spot that a single bomb could take the whole thing down.

1 Like

Definitely need some Death star style plan where you fly an xwing down a narrow path with Elise Randolph shooting at you.

Only Pandemic Legion would make comments such as yours because everyone knows that a Keepstar doesnā€™t have weak points in the structure.

Does Pandemic Legion just post baseless comments to entertain itself with worthless value?

Fantasy must be PLā€™s shield system that doesnā€™t hold up very well.