These are some initial thoughts on utilizing the new Triglavian Leshak in PvE. Disclaimer: These are based on my personal observations with having run one exclusively in PvE for just shy of two weeks. If you have any questions - feel free to fire away.
TLDR; Leshak is working great for me (YMMV).
• Best large turret tracking bar none. Definitely T2 over Faction disintegrators. It doesn’t need (but really excels with) a tracking speed scripted tracking computer. As with all large weapons, you can only hit orbiting frigates or drones with a pair of stasis webs/grappler.
• Instant reload. You can also “queue” an ammunition swap by stopping the current weapon cycle and instantly switching ammo types (on deactivation it automatically changes). 500-round capacity for plasma!
• Longest range ammunition (T1) also has the best tracking. Swap between Occult (21km), Tetryon (32km), Baryon (40km), Mystic (52km) and Meson (63km). I find I use Mystic the most followed by Occult and Meson for sniping frigates.
• Due to the single weapon, operating costs fall somewhere between T2 and Faction for a Marauder (less than any other Faction battleships). Surprisingly enough, you actually expend very little ammunition. If you farm/manufacture your own from blueprints/Abyssal salvage the cost is comparable to T2 ammunition.
• With V skills, implants and three T2 Radiation Sinks, damage scales quickly. Mystic deals over 700 DPS @52km and Occult deals over 1000 DPS @21km. In actual combat disntegrators are averaging about 1.15x more than stated DPS. With drones you’re looking at over 1000 DPS @52km.
• 100 Mbit of drone bandwidth and a 250m3 drone bay give plenty of flexibility. I like 2 sets of T2 sentries (Gardes and Curators) and 2 light flights of T2 Hobgoblins. You can also drop one set of sentries for 2 flights of T2 medium flights. Geckos can work extremely well if you take out opposing frigates first and keep them locked for remore reps (don’t extend drone range).
• Very fast. Not quite as fast as the Machariel - but a close second. Due to weapon range you really don’t need a MJD.
• Capacitor is mid-range but it ties for the fastest recharge and uses substantially less than comparable energy or hybrid hulls. A large cap battery really augments it.
• Remote repair rep bonuses are great for spider-tanking in pairs or repairing drone damage.
• Lots of utility highs for salvage fits, although still not as efficient as a dedicated Noctis or Marauder.
• It’s very effective at tanking L4 missions. 100k+ EHP fits are pretty much the standard.
• With only 4 mids and 3500 shields it’s not a candidate for shield tanking.
• Fitting is very tight - especially with a T2 disintegrator. You will often be hard-pressed to fit anything that takes advantage of the hull bonuses in the utility highs.
• Comes in 3rd for armor behind the Armageddon Navy Issue and Bhaalgorn. Considering it has 5000 less shields it should really have between 12,500-15,000 base armor HP instead of the current 10,500.
• Ammunition size (0.1 m3) somewhat limits cargo capacity, although you really don’t need to carry more than three types of plasma @1000 rounds each.
• Absolutely obliterates any kind of structure!
• Great against Serpentis, Mercenaries, Angels, Gallente and Minmatar
• Effective against Amarr, Blood Raiders, Rogue Drones and Sansha
• Weaker against Caldari, EoM, Guristas and Mordu