Supratidal Entropic Disintegrator II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II

Large Anti-Explosive Pump II
Large Remote Repair Augmentor II
Large Remote Repair Augmentor II

Tracking Speed Script x1
Occult L x500

Didnt include drones, this is just a rough idea.

1 Like

Just off the top of my head, I doubt they’ll want to have a ship in the fleet that requires many, many cycles of continuous fire in order to reach optimal DPS.

Last I looked (which has been quite a very long time admittedly), they were getting very Elitist. You needed the most blinged out ships imaginable, b/c they wanted to run the sites as fast as humanly possible. If your Trig BS takes several minutes of firing at a target to spool up damage, you’ll be holding back the whole fleet’s profit margin.

3 Likes

This is true. But this vessel would be flown by the main line battleship pilots. As in there would,be more than one. Probably,for a sniper role.

I don’t see how it would be of any use in Incursions. It does not have the Range to be a sniper (has no falloff) and it does not have the DPS to fill a DPS role, as it can only get around 8-900 dps at maxed, why would any FC choose this over a Vindicator that can do around 2000 dps?

I think CCP meant for these Abyssal ships to be used as Utility ships in PvP as the role bonuses imply.

2 Likes

More like structure grinding ship’s, as any capital will chew through them like cardboard at very effective rate’s.

1 Like

Just doodling in Pyfa, I put a T2 Supra and 2x T2 Sinks, loaded with Occult ammo… and it shows 2089 DPS by the time it’s spooled up.

The DPS listed in the fitting window in game is how much it does when you first start firing (base dmg). Then each cycle it grows by 5% until it reaches 150%, which is the amount Pyfa reports (max dmg).

So they can do as much as a Vindi. It just takes them about 2 min of constant fire on a single target to build up to max. Which was my point above. They can do as much as the other ships, it just takes too long to get there.

As for range, I switched to Meson ammo and added a T2 scripted Track Comp, and it’ll reach 73km. Not sure what snipe range you need these days though.

I’m not saying I support the idea of using these in either regard. Just pointing out why people think they would be useful.

No target should live that long, besides the Battle Tower, not to mention that Vedmak does not have 90% webs. Not only are high-end Incursions very blingy but it is also limited to a select few ships; Vindicator and Nightmare primarily maybe once in a while you might see a few Marauders or Machariels.

I’m also sure that people will surely try and use them. I’m just skeptical that they wont be anymore usefull than a T1 BS hull.

well how about high end WH PVE.
could potentially replace the rattle? for those who are sick of waiting on drones.

[Leshak, Max DPS aka solo bash machine]

Entropic Radiation Sink II
Imperial Navy Drone Damage Amplifier

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Large Micro Jump Drive

Supratidal Entropic Disintegrator II, Occult L
Large EMP Smartbomb II
Large EMP Smartbomb II
Large ‘Vehemence’ Shockwave Charge
Large ‘Vehemence’ Shockwave Charge

Large Capacitor Control Circuit II
Large Capacitor Control Circuit I
Large Processor Overclocking Unit I

Ogre II x4

With Ogres, cold, it makes about 3000 DPS… more if you use SS-90X implant.

Maybe it has 3k dps, but it’s squishy as all hell lol

And not optimized either (who puts more than 3 damage mods?)

Optimized for what? That fit is pure ‘max dps, no tank, just bash large stationary targets in safe environment’. I put damage mods as long, as I get over 10 dps add on.

The whole point was to show fit, that can deal more damage, than mentioned Vindicator (or any other sub-capital ship), solo…

3 Likes

Damage mods stop being useful after 3.
5 gives about 5% more dps

Just because that particular fit does 3k dps on paper, don’t mean people will fly it :wink:

1 Like

Tracking up’s dps :] after 3 go tracking :], if its for structure bashing I would still go 3 damage mod’s and some inertia stab’s to warp off quickly when the cyno goes up.

actually, it’s after 4…

Source EVEuni Wiki

Still :stuck_out_tongue:
I’d have 3 DDA, 3 en tropic things and 1 eanm/1 1600 plate

For PVE I usually stop at 4 damage mods honestly most traditional pve ships don’t have a better use for those slots anyways, so it makes sense to drop 3-4 damage mods on most pve ships.

Also there’s a few niche cases for 5, typically the 5th being a t2 rate of fire rig as it has the largest ROF bonus available and it becomes the first giving a ~5% damage boost as the 5th module. Also some ratting super carriers use a 5th damage mod as they do such high dps even a 5th damage mod gives a noticeable bonus.

Your bar show’s that it might be better to stop at 2 and go tracking instead or something.

the bar only shows the stacking penalty, not the real dps increase.

for magnetic field :
dps mod . % base dps increase T2 - %base dps increase faction

1. 21.55 - 24.32
  2. 22.62 - 26.09
  3. 17.37 - 20.40
  4. 9.5 - 11.30
  5. 3.74 - 4.47
  6. 1.08 - 1.29

what it means is that one T2 dps mod increases total DPS as good as… well, one T2 dps mod, 2nd one is as effective as 1.05 T2, 3rd as 0.8, 4th as 0.44, 5th as 0.17, and 6th as 0.05 dps mo, ie the 6th has a 20th of the effect of the first.

Of course those values are given for something that does not rep itself. If there is any form of repping involved, the math changes.

2 Likes

typical pve targets are slow and fat, you can usually get away with 4 damage mods and then several application mods too and tank enough for most sites. Sure if we are talking pvp fitting stopping at 2 usually makes sense, but in pvp tank and or utility are far more important.

1 Like

I don’t know how you would even utilize that Leshak fit or against what. If this is simply an excercise to point out how much raw damage it can do, well - it wouldn’t even survive the Jita undock - let alone any mission or incursion.

The Leshak is very hard to utilize in PvE because it can take up to 2 minutes to ramp-up damage and there are very few targets that would even last (or that you would want to last) that long.

With two damage modules you get +26% damage, three gets you to around +34% and four will get you close to 40%. This also increases your rate of fire along the way, but since most smaller targets won’t survive anyway the rate of fire isn’t a huge factor. You also don’t have disentegrator rigs or implants at present (only a general rate of fire).

In theory you could spider tank and remote rep a nuch of Leshaks, but I’m not sure if that’s a practical setup for Incursions.

1 Like