The Life of a Ship Builder

Numba Wan

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Nicely done! How many hours did you spend in EVE Online this year? (209 for me)

1 Like

Though keep in mind I’m just one of twenty plus characters who are all logged in pretty regularly.

Edit to answer the following question: Top 5%. Better than I expected it to be.

Second edit: Derp… looked at the wrong character. It’s actually 395 hours and top 6%.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Still impressive! Out of curiosity, where did 499 hours fall in terms of overall % of the player base?

around 1-2% sadly :confused:

just score daily login reward, do some errands or chores and thats it for that day :confused:

Very well done, old sport. You are quite the impressive EVE player!

Would have expected more … from Mr. Epeen and his 20 chars. You should have invested in mass building Hecates. :wink:

The life of a ganker:

Top 0.01%

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Please don’t hijack the thread. It’s about Mr Epeen’s accomplishments, not your failures.

5 Likes

Let’s give her a chance to work her magic at least!

95% of my corp is 1% xD

I think maybe Free2play might be messing with the stats :slight_smile:

Only 3 of my account got stats emailed! come on CCP I have another 20 odd stats I wanna see!

2 Likes

Total profit = 26.6 billion per year

Total hours invested = 500 per year

Profit per hour = 52 million per hour

:astonished:

At this rate, Mr Pen will be a trillionaire by 2050!

1 Like

@Mr_Epeen Congrats on being 350x a isk billionaire. As long as you play there won’t be a shortage of ships, lol.

4 Likes

Someone who hasn’t finished a single day of work in their lifetime like you simply wouldn’t understand the joys of honest labor and creating something with your own two hands.

I’ve never even started a day of work.

1 Like

Congrats to you. This game isn’t easy by far ( in fact it is hard ) but your record is impressive. I’ll never do one millionth of what you’ve done and do on a regular basis so, from a 99.99 percenter to a 0.01 percenter, I applaud you.

My secret is to get ships cheap from people who think they are getting rich by selling to me.

I think there’s much more to it than that but I like your sense of humour

" This year you spent 1116 hours in EVE Online, which puts you in the top 3 % of all players."

“You got into some fights this year, and proved your mettle with a total of 363 PvP kills. That places you in the top 8 % of all PvP players!”

" New Eden is a vast place, and your exploration this year required a total of 9303 jumps (top 2 % )."

Yay…or something.

4 Likes

So is this the thread in which people wave around and measure Mr Epeen? :thinking:

:smirk: :wink: :innocent:

4 Likes