The like and get likes thread II

I hope one day I could just sit in a car and said to it “take me to nearest shop/hospital/restaurant” and it will take me there.

10 Likes

The Mauritania Railway (12’50").

Some trains in the route reach up to 3 km long and weight 22,000 tons. There’s some tough people living around, for and after the railway.

It’s a beautiful film.

9 Likes

That video shows how spoiled we are by having access to the internet and being picky about the food we eat.

9 Likes
9 Likes

I am going to call it a night.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

9 Likes

Mmmmm, they are using good ol’ EMDs for power!

3km and 22,000 tons, eh we see that everyday here in the states.

9 Likes

A dude playing guitar? Seriously?

The things you see in GTAO…

PS: what is that guy in blue shirt looking at…?

8 Likes

Dunno, but it’s quite a ride to travel the Sahara in those hoppers… when the going gets tough, the tough get going. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Aaand, end of day! Beddy time! Nighties loveleis! I’ve run out of exclamation markS. But I hope you understanD.

Also: good ol’ Sun. Not the biggest show in the universe, but keeps us going.

10 Likes

Yes, we see only our sun every day from “up close”, and we forget how different it can be elsewhere, even when we have heard that other suns can be so huge, even bigger than ours and ours is so, so much bigger than everything in our solar system taken together…

By far most of the solar system’s mass is in the Sun itself: somewhere between 99.8 and 99.9 percent. The rest is split between the planets and their satellites, and the comets and asteroids and the dust and gas surrounding our star.

10 Likes

It’s been a long long time since i’ve been seen around here…

Hello everyone…

10 Likes

I sense something.

A presence I have not felt since…

10 Likes

Hello Laudenum and Random. o/

Why the hell I am watching geometry of atoms lessons? :thinking:
Lessons with video presentations
Now I know how the electron clouds determine shape of an atom. :sunglasses:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Wow, ultra-rare double sighting! Likes applied!

10 Likes

imagen

Negative results also are informational. Many years ago, a meta-study about studies on brain differences between men and women found that most sudies find no differences at all… and that is a useful bit of information too.

11 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

10 Likes

Well earned, this one… Well earned…

14 Likes

What happened to Google’s “Don’t be evil” motto?

11 Likes

If you still believe in mottos in 2018 :open_mouth:

11 Likes
13 Likes