The like and get likes thread II

Was replaced with “Do the right thing” (for Google) in 2015. Not that it was more than a farce at that point anyway.

12 Likes
13 Likes

Will be replaced by “Greed is Good” once Gordon Gecko is CEO by 2025.

11 Likes

After this and many other cases, I think this is a good advice for prospect crowdfunders:

You shall never crowdfund anything that hasn’t reached the stage of functional prototype.

Do they have a prototype? Does it work as advertised? Can it be improved (sensibly) into a refined production version?

Don’t be fooled by thinking that asking a functional prototype doing what the product is supposed to do is a milestone too high. Building a functional protype is about 20% of the total work involved going from concept to production. If they couldn’t make that 20% on their own, what makes you think that they’ll finish the job if you just give them money?

10 Likes

I got 5 days sick off. hhmmm, I could I miss such a good business opportunity? Even if I had to go to Mars, that’s enough money to improve the economy there!

Oh yes, I would change places to protect the stupid people.

Yes, our crowd funding is entirely based on market research and we try to do what people want, and what’s good and best for them.

A lot of crowdfunding is done with people who share in the same riches.
In other words, it’s not what they do that matters so much as to how they can apply it for their own political objectives regardless if it’s at the depends of others, and to who, and so on.

Most of the investment would have to go for security to protect against loss as competition seeks forfeiture, and dealing with how coercive they are, and how misinterpreting they are and have been.

It’s one thing to get copyright by default due to employment contract and implied ownership of production. It’s another thing when misinterpreting facts and omitting communication problems caused and intentionally repeated to arrive to the same goal and control of economy.

Also , very easy to put in flowcharts and data flow diagrams to apply for patents and register copyrights with extensive and detailed description.
The charts and diagrams can be designed to be aesthetically pleasing and it does improve the probability of acceptance by the scientific community for the pending patent by application.

9 Likes

Small claims court have the lowest cap of all courts and nuclear weapons used in Star Citizen are outside of their global scope of limited jurisdiction.
They surely don’t use them in space, or to a very limited scope of relative value.

9 Likes

Hard to argue with that. :joy::ok_hand:

Ok, I am reading what you all posted now. :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Middle Earth: Shadow of War got a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge patch yesterday that removed loot boxes from the game entirely. Many general improvements as well and a new level cap!

11 Likes

The stream of microtransactions dried? :thinking:

Aaaaand I am out of potato chips.

9 Likes
10 Likes

mmmmm, Polished aluminum!

Although it does not look as good as they used to before they started to use composites for certain areas.

11 Likes

Not as big, but also shiny. :rocket:

8 Likes

Composites really marked the beginning of the reign of eurowhite paintjobs.

8 Likes

Made of polished aluminum foil after a miscalculation on the needs of aluminum foil balls…:thinking:

8 Likes

Aaand, off to bed! Last night an the one before I had some bizarre dreams. The night of monday to tuesday I dreamed of a complex fantasy MMO, with interfaces, mechanics flowcharts, character designs and peices of gameplay. It looked like nothign I’ve ever seen, but unfortunately not in the same “never-seen-that” as the bloody dream with the mass car crash and dismembered people all around. Adn last night the dream was a kind of action film, at some point someene was escaping in a flyign spaceship or such and was interecpted by guys wiht massive hand held cannons, muffled, which silently opened large holes on the hull of the spaceship until it crashed, but no images of the inside where shown, just the piercing hits and the ship crashing. No flames, no explosions, just crashing.

I really don’t know what will happen tonight. I’m overworked, stressed, poorly rested and… i just want my bed and sleep and get some rest. Nighties lovelies!

Also: the canon is not what used to be…

(OTOH, skill: this guy haz it)

8 Likes

I have had better chicken.

8 Likes

Well… we’re going to have to put a tariff on that. I keed.

:wink:

9 Likes

But, could it canon?

8 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! My smartphone learned to predict those words, it’s a breeze to post them now!

8 Likes

In this hot and humid day I am prepared and ready to do nothing.

Or pokemons.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

9 Likes