The like and get likes thread II

I didn’t know Arcturus was a star , but I found a painting from Arcturus gallery of a horse head in a red dress, with hooves, and a silhouette in the water behind.

8 Likes

7 Likes
8 Likes

Intel is burning and I’m loving it

8 Likes

Hungry now :smiley:

8 Likes

Except humans made the AI.
Problem is, AI is not allowed to own copyright, the same goes with patents, and trademarks.
Although corporation are entities which are entitled to be attributed such authorization as copyright ownership, and other related rights, those corporations have to be owned by people, and the AI that runs them also has to be owned by people, although this is not always done directly.

In other words, if the AI is given intellectual property rights, someone else has to be able to be responsible for it.

I did write more about this, and did more analysis about it, but I will not include it here at this time for simplicity.
The reason I don’t add it here now is to keep it simple and since it touches subjects such as politics.

Edit:
Here are some extracts:

(last)…
Operational feasibility is a measure of the popularity of a system, such as
in, how do the people like the new system, and why did they vote to keep it
instead of using or accepting another one.
In other words , it is what people decide not based on what is best, but on
what they chose to be.
A good example of this is voting system used to find which is the most
supported choice, and what the most people want.
This however is not an indicator of what they like best or what is most
popular, as they can also vote for what they don’t like to be decided as
selected.

(before)…
So yes, the AI being better than human has a few factors of feasibility
related to it.
One is the technical feasibility, and, so, an AI program better than
human at one activity does not give it the right to be better than human at
other activity outside of its scope.

Edit 2:

(further before)…
For instance, the Deep Blue

computer and its programs were designed to interact with humans

and accomplished what other AI could not before.
Of course, there are people responsible for it, and it is also done within
limited scope.
There are certain things it cannot do, and, as chess rules are fairly strict
as to limit activity related to outside of the game (potential
disqualification in such case).

Edit 3:

(further before)…
Let’s say an AI system develops a method or methods to learn faster than
humans, and can actively implement it so as to be developing new systems which keeps its programs more efficient than humans.
Someone has to be responsible for it because if problems were to occur from it, someone has to be able to protect it, otherwise, …(deliberately omitted)…

(still further before)…
Other feasiblity are Economic feasibility, Operational
feasibility, Legal feasibility, and where there are legal feasibility,
there are also … (omitted) feasibility, because certain laws are against
others, and those laws break other laws which endangers others, or can do so.

I also record video of the input and I found how to record the input cursor displayed on screen as well now, as there are many errors occurring which are not only visible , but also flagrant in their timing as to their intentions.
One can even detect how they are trying to get away with it afterwards (after the input problem is caused).

Right, I now have to take some rest and do a few other things for a few hours before work, to get ready for work tonight.
I work night shift and won’t be back before tomorrow.
It’s 19:27 EVE Online Time , and 3:28 PM here.

7 Likes

Is funny and looks tasty. :grin:

7 Likes

I did read that CCP ordered new blades for server with Intel processors. Suckers. :joy:

Eh, but what they can do now. They will not buy AMD in current form as it doesnt fit anything what they done for 15 years. :thinking:

6 Likes

Pay no attention to it. After decades of competition did AMD for once manage to get ahead of Intel, which was about time. Now it looks like it has changed and AMD is on top. And guess what? For years have people said AMD is dying and AMD is bad, and suddenly the whole crap train turns around and you get to read the same nonsense on Intel.

7 Likes

I still play pokemons on my 600 MHz ARM processoe that I have in a mobile phone. So the speed is not everything for sure. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Ish bought a Enus Staffordat gTAO. Can’t decide on a paint scheme that she likes as the two-color bands aren’t very inspiring.

Also, there’s gonna be some drama now that CCP will be removing, for testing purposes, the criminal flag on T4/T5 abysmal sites in highsec. The usual suspects will claim doom and gloom but the horses, you know, won’t dtink that water neither. Nullsec is safer than highsec. :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Oh and now it’s very late. Well past my beddy time. Nighties lovelies!

Also: water on Mars…

This is a simulation based on current altimetry and a estimate on how much water might have had Mars when it still had an atmosphere and liquid water.

8 Likes

Ahhh, My home mouse and keyboard are much comfier than that of at work.

7 Likes

Let me guess…Your mouse at home is Logitech G903 and your keyboard is Corsair VENGEANCE® K95? :stuck_out_tongue:

You all know those “gamer chairs” which look like a car driver chair? They’re deceptively comfy. I had the opportunity to sit at one back in 2015.

7 Likes

Good night lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes

They’ve gotta be better because they cost more!

8 Likes

Corsair m65 because of the switches its built with and slim profile keyboard. quiet. slim. comfy. I don’t like big keys. Or loud keys. nothing special. I consider them ‘just right’

7 Likes

I did read that water on rocky planets in our solar system is especially scarce and much of it came from asteroids. I thought, maybe in future we could bombard Mars with water ice asteroids, frozen co2 and methane asteroids from our solar system, changing their course so they crash on Mars, making it more watery and gaseous again. :thinking:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

There’s a lot of discussion on terraforming Mars at the Mars trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson. At one point they actually run a comet through several passes in the upper atmosphere to increase temperature, pressure, density and water content. But most of the water in the books would come from permafrost and boosted volcanic activity.

7 Likes

I only cringe at the thought. We are partly wrecking our own planet, and yet dream of terraforming others.

We have plenty of space here on Earth which we could “terraform”, meaning, turn into fertile land.

Yeah, but crashing a comet into another planet sounds fun. We might invent a bomb big enough to explode a planet just so it’s gravity pulls the debris back together again and forms a new planet. If we do this often enough maybe it’ll turn into a blue marble. :crazy_face:

7 Likes