The like and get likes thread II

Whats wrecking here is terraforming there. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

9 Likes

First they should try to grow a little bit of grass to see if it is going to work, and how it is going to be possible to work, there.
Then, they can think about trying to expand to a second patch of grass.
Vegetables are also good for garden, besides fruits.
The living habitat requiring oxygen , which, the terraforming generates, is what oxygen would be generated by vegetation and photosynthesis.
Of course, in the case of terraforming, everything is done artificially and under human control, in theory.

The main reason it is an impractical theory is because it was never done.
They have not done it on the moon.

7 Likes

We should fix this place better though, not live in a state of repair due to degradation.
It’s something an apprentice would be obligated to do due to a lack of knowledge, a low level of understanding, and not enough experience to get the full benefit from the table for his work.

And to think, how to fix the discrimination in case the lack of knowledge, understand and experience is artificially caused to try to unfairly control assets needed to improve those factors to be able to improve the state of the planet conditions, artificially induced, while responsible to provide those things.

7 Likes

That could also knock our own gravity out of whack.
I have a strong feeling about this, that the asteroid belt is not some remnants of those colliding bodies.
It apparently did this to our earth before, in regards to the biggest collision we had.

7 Likes

Terraforming is planned to do this with machines installed on the planet, to create this in the atmosphere, therefore not requiring overhead protection.
The greater number of those machines speeds up the terraforming process / procedure completion time.
It pretty much pumps oxygen into the air.

7 Likes

Good night lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Beddy time is come. And I say, good night lovelies!

Also: we take more pictures than never before. But, is photography dead?

Thought provoking… :thinking:

9 Likes

As moe as its possible

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

Reminder, its summer

7 Likes

:open_book:TODAY IS NATIONAL BOOK LOVERS DAY! :open_book:
:open_book:What will you be reading today? :open_book:

6 Likes

A menu is at the top of my list!

I’m wondering if I should go out and go for some fish. The thought has been lingering in the back of my head for days now.

6 Likes

Bon Appétit

How fast time passes. It is bedtime already.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

Today in a GTAO near you… Driving Miss Nana!

Ish painting the Stafford red* isn’t exactly a original choice since she favors red, but… what a red!

*after 9 attempts and about 80,000 GTA $ in paintjobs…

7 Likes

Too bad you could not stay longer, the party started just right after you left. :pensive:

7 Likes
7 Likes

That’s a place I’ll have to check… :thinking:

6 Likes

Also, good morning LAGLers! Raise your hand if it’s F.R.I.D.A.Y. for you!! :raising_hand_woman:

7 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

6 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

7 Likes