The like and get likes thread II

There’s a funny way in which Japanese are so direct with issues… fertility = big dicks and big balls. Thus wealth is brought up by creatures with really big ballsacks.

Meanwhile in the West, we kinda stuck with big tits and big asses…

5 Likes

Ha, so the 200 million performance bonus is actually nearly half of that whole sum. That looks more reasonable. :fiestaparrot:

For the rewriting of engine, I dont know what that means. Less TiDi? But I dont think it would be quickly made anyway.

One more game? But what about updating the rest of finished games, making them better? :thinking:

Hmm, cant it be both? :thinking:

6 Likes

GTAO stuff irl. You can buy it on Ebay.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Muharharharhar!

5 Likes

Politicians are so mindbogglingly stupid.

7 Likes

It means nearly everything on you tube will be unavailable or banned. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But of course paid marketing videos will be everywhere, and ads.

Have to download what I can…

5 Likes

What a bunch of morons. Well. And that isn´t even the extend of their insanity.

5 Likes

Rachid Taha passed away today.

He has given us a classic song like this in the past:

May he rest in peace. :cry:

5 Likes

RIP Rachid Taha.

Probably his better known song:

https:// youtu.be/qmDBMFlC-8o

But I just LOVE this one:

https:// youtu.be/bRBJdxuhwto

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

And now, I’m off to bed. I feel like I kinda wasted today, but, whatever! Nighties lovelies!

5 Likes

Sweet dreams, Yiole!

10 minutes ago I just finished watching the latest Apple Keynote. I think they are a well off company both financially and environmental friendly. If I heard it right, all the Apple Inc. facilities in the world use 100% renewable energy and you can now send the older iPhone you had before buying a new one to Apple so they can re-sell or recycle it depending on its condition.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

A bunch of shorts from asian internets. Fresh I would say. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

This will be a lawsuit in the making, while it’s cool. It will never take off publicly, i forsee quite abit of crashes and loss of lifes or limbs…

5 Likes

Both are advertised as one-of-a kind stunt machines which can’t legally fly and the buyer will need to sign a ton of paperwork so the manufacturer isn’t held liable for anything.

They’re quite honest about it: these are not vehicles, they’re stunt machines and aren’t meant to be used for transportation but publicity stunts.

5 Likes

I think these would be weaponized by GTAO players by the end of year. At least with fireworks launchers.

6 Likes

Ah that made sense, the makers know how dangerous the things are so they preemptively lawyerd up :smiley:

Or some AR15’s cause american :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aliens are out there. Better play some more XCOM to train for the worst case :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Beddy time, a bit earlier than usual. Tomorrow i’llhave to be at work 45 mintues earleir than usual… and then Saturday too. Luckily it’s just a couple of days.

Nighties lovelies!

Also: the sun is shining again on Opportunity, time to knock-knock it

Since Opportunity probably doesn’t knows what time it is (the internal clock is not a part of the survival mode), it will take a while to contact it while it’s trying to listen. Also, some people in the team are asking NASA to extend the initial 45 days contact period for longer so strong winds coming later this season might cleanse Opportunity’s solar panels of dust deposited by the storm and thus increase its power.

6 Likes

Extraterrestrials are indeed out there. Likening them to Cristopher Colombus discovering America is a wrong idea. Because lets just assume there are dozens of factions out there which are aware of us for the last 12.000 years (yes, UFO sightings are that old). They didn’t (or couldn’t) enslave us because the factions which are the most morally and technologically advanced at the same time protect us from interference. The relationship of us and E.T.s can be likened to today’s first world countries and uncontacted peoples.

There was even a space battle above our planet.

This much I know.

Other than that…

What I don’t know is what I’m doing. I don’t feel like grinding ISK. It’s not exciting. I’m depressed I think.
Good night, lovelies. :heart:

7 Likes