The like and get likes thread II

6 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! On my way to work, as usual I just woke up way sooner than needed… lest I miss the time to wake up earlier.

5 Likes

Judging from all the previous attempts at invading earth, independence day, signs et all we will win easily.
Also on that point, invading us would be a waste of resources. Unless it’s for the alien lulz, then i can see it happening… :smiley:

5 Likes

I think it should be some valid concern. If alien civilization major fun and satisfaction would come from waging war and conquering other planets, they could treat it as a form of game. How long can they watch alien tube and alien waifus until it gets boring as hell, and then its just a question of how far they could go in gaming and remote controling of machines in these games, think about how fun it would be to play some game of war against other cosmic races. :thinking:

Of course they would have to be really advanced technically for that, to treat such conflict as an entertainment, where risk is so diminished for them, but not for their opponents.

6 Likes

So basically like any RTS/FPS game out there :smiley:

5 Likes

5 Likes

For an interesting tidbit, that observatory studies solar activity. At the same time the g-men are keeping it locked down, NASA has took their solar telescope offline for “updates”.
https://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/realtime-update.html

5 Likes

I’m so ■■■■■■.

5 Likes

What a strange “coincidence”. :smirk:

6 Likes

:sob:

6 Likes

If they would come so long way to fight us, I dont think they would take anything else for granted than victory. :thinking:

6 Likes

Again beddy time. Not much of a friday night since tomorrow I also work and start earlier than usual. Nighties lovelies!

Also: keep it simple, szuppee

5 Likes

Games in boxes were coming with such a cool stuff back then. Like big posters you could place on your wall.

I think we have lost something with relying so much on Steam and digital distribution. :thinking:
Now its digital download or super expensive limited collector editions. :disappointed:

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

5 Likes

Good morning @Nana_Skalski
Good morning @Yiole_Gionglao
GOOD MORNING LAGL!

5 Likes

OK, someone has to say it: Elon Musk should either quit drugs, or quit spewing nonsense about his Hyperloop bullsh*t. Seriously. :facepalm: :woman_facepalming: :facepalm:

Looks like Musk is losing touch with reality as time goes by.

Digging soil is EFFIN’ EXPENSIVE.
Extreme void is EFFIN’ EXPENSIVE.
Rockets are a EFFIN’ EXPENSIVE and EFFIN’ DANGEROUS means of transportation.

Tesla is in real world.
SpaceX is pushing the boundaries of the real world.

But the Hyperloop, the BFM as a Earth to Earth transport, et etera, all that’s bullsh*t. And I wonder if Musk knows, or is able to know at all.

5 Likes

Elon is also an avid video game player. He’s been playing too much EVE lately. That explains why he is losing touch with reality.

5 Likes

I don’t know why, but I am worried about the future of Tesla (which is important for the future of mankind as the sooner we shift transportaiton to renewable eenrgy sources the better) and the future of SpaceX (which is also important as our species has alwasy thrived by pushign forntiers and space is one of them).

If Musk earns himself a reputation as a unreliable crackpot, that will be bad for the companies. There’s a thin line between genius and insanity, and the whole Hyperloop thing has been leaning more and more on the insanity side.

(And when people pitch insanity as business, then that haves another name: a scam)

5 Likes

The good life is built with good relationships.
Not contradictions, and trying to get positive from criticism, or interference from engagement in marriage or anything like that which would interfere against good relationships, and so therefore interfere against having a good life.
This does include diversion and attempt to forfeit work done to have a good life and benefit others and society, and to try to turn it against those it is intended to serve.

5 Likes