The like and get likes thread II

Not as a whole, if they want to will be up to individual countries. Which means that sweden may get another time zone than germany :smiley:

5 Likes

The glowing mouth and eyebrows look creepy tho.

It would be better to just go with this:

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Well. i-Cub is a prototype and it’s being used to prototype different technologies… one was the realtions thign with the facial expressions. That technology still is there while they use it for the teleoperation prototyping.

And, of course, it’s a real, functional robot.

6 Likes

They better agree on what to do and what timezone to keep to avoid a mess of timezones. Personally I am worried that Spain may miss the opportunity to shift timezone and join UTC+0 instead of UTC+1, because of local politics… we have a weak left wing government facing obstructionism from right wing parties who aren’t known for caring about anything else than sitting their butts in the Government chairs… :thinking:

5 Likes

Mooshrooms. :ok_hand:

Australia actually looks like this:

6 Likes

The great lava shortage history does not mention this difficult time…

5 Likes

Dunno what’s that but the link doesn’t seems to work properly. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Dagnammit!!! , then we go here instead to properly show you this page from untold history.

7 Likes

To start us on a path towards a healthier balance for ECM, we are making one critical change to its mechanics: while jammed, you can always lock the ship that is jamming you.

There goes my plans to train ECM down the drain. Sigh…back to the drawing board. I’ll have to change 250 days worth of skills from my queue.

6 Likes

Look… there’s a parachute! It’s Sean Decker. Safe landing Mr. Decker.

"No Pearl Abyss bonus… for you!!! "

What do you think the new IP title will be?

World of _____ .

6 Likes

Spaceships? :joy:

7 Likes

World of Fantasy, obviously. Will feature dragons, oliphants, giants, trolls and other types of fantasy creatures, both alone (the largest ones) or in packs (the smaller ones). Like Heroes of Might and Magic, but in FPS format.

(Disclaimer: that above is one of my intuitions, which I call “0.2 seconds ideas” as that’s how fast they are born, in a sudden burst, like a beam of sunlight piercing the night. Probably it will look less and less obvious the more I think about it but… ain’t it a EPIC idea for a “World of…” game? :wink: )

7 Likes
7 Likes

That was a fun little mode actually… gave a chance to try Tier X ships for free, even in a cosmethically different gameplay.

5 Likes

especially not shoot fish in barrels that have holes in them.

5 Likes

This is interesting… since LEGO won’t be doing more Apollo missions stuff, how about just sell custom kits with LEGO standard blocks? Like, a 50th anniversary Collector’s Edition of the Command & Service Module and the Lunar Module?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/442195851/lego-apollo-mission-collectors-custom-set/description

I like the concept of these expert builders developing their own custom kit from standard blocks rather than wait for LEGO to make a official set…

PS: can someone post it to r/eve if it isn’t there already? The Kickstarter is a bit slow and could use some exposure…

7 Likes

If they go with World of Fantasy, I think Activision might come after 'em. WoWs already being so close to WOW’s acronym, now they go and make a game that’s overlapping with their IP? hmmmm…

6 Likes

LOL, if Activision had that attitude, they would need to pursue half of the WoW-clones around!

They wouldn’t even need to give the creatures their popular names, just use fictional names. :wink:

6 Likes

And now, i’m off to bed! Nighties lovelies!

Also: so you’ve got a turboshaft and some spare sparts laying around, and then you build a record car…

7 Likes

Published on Sep 16, 2018
New national land speed record for wheel driven cars. Driver Dave Spangler in Turbinator II drove to a top speed of 483.123 MPH, exit speed of 492, establishing the new record of 482.646 MPH at World of Speed Meet at Bonneville Salt Flats.

5 Likes