The like and get likes thread II

1 post shy. Oh well maybe next time.
In other news. Its 8am and already 70f outside.

10 Likes

I didn’t realize it was post 420. Otherwise I wouldn’t post before you. :no_mouth:

11 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Oh, look at them cute empty hearts! They fill up when someone likes them! :heart_eyes:

(fills up hearts)

10 Likes

10 Likes

Another heart filled!

imagen

10 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Owner of an empty heart!

10 Likes

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot??

What’s wrong with so much hypersensitive whiners in the USA? It’s a bloody dress! :woman_facepalming:

10 Likes

Meanwhile in Japan

10 Likes

Well, you really don’t want to know who became “famous” in my city during the period while practicing naturism in the street was legal. I keep his pictures as nightmare fuel for the trolls coming to LAGL. :cold_sweat:

10 Likes

NANA! WHY DID YOU DOX ME? WHERE DID YOU FIND MY PHOTO FROM? SHAME ON YOU,NANA! SHAME ON YOU! :rofl:

11 Likes

Its always been like that. All filaments came from either relic sites or from abysmal dead space. They only seeded the market on SiSi with them so people would test them.

11 Likes

So its like I initially understood from fanfest presentation. It wasnt entirely clear tho.

11 Likes
10 Likes

That’s one of the Twitter responses. Lots of hatred going around…

The same person that posted the above claimed that it’s a “very sacred dress, usually only worn on weddings” and that it’s offensive to wear that as a prom dress. Now from my quick searching around, that appears to be made-up in an attempt to throw mud at “imperial fascist dogs” and the following quote supports that.

I have no idea what to make of that.

Is she “showing appreciation for Chinese culture”? I doubt it, that’s just PR talk to spin it around and change public perception about her.

Is this cultural appropriation? Yeah, it absolutely is. But in a global economy it’s also totally normal. We wouldn’t have a global economy if it were any different.

Did she mean any offense toward Chinese culture? I doubt it. Very likely she didn’t think one bit about it before the ■■■■ storm hit the fan.

Now on to some real fashion:

9 Likes

9 Likes

HAHAHAHA

9 Likes

Welp…

There I am… Lying in a pool of my own blood…

9 Likes