The like and get likes thread II

11 Likes

By the Amarrian God…whats going on over there.

11 Likes

also this. lets talk Leshaks

10 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-02/amazon-said-to-offer-retailers-discounts-to-adopt-payment-system

Let’s see how many short-sighted business administration morons will run straight into that trap.

10 Likes

myun myun myun myun… :wink:
9 Likes

What a stupid mechanic. Forcing players to run relic sites to run abysmal sites makes no sense if Abysmal sites are supposed to be a quick PvE fix…

10 Likes

Heh, traditional dresses are quite a thing in Europe. Of course they’re not everyday dresses, rather formal dresses for occasions, often reimagined or made with matherials unavailable in the past. They also might be somehow embarrassing on how outdated they look like…

I don’t picture anyone “culturally appropiating” the traditional dresses from here in my neck of the woods… :rofl:

Oh wait: you can’t see their feet on that picture above…

imagen

The girls’ stockings are so thick that they could qualify as body armor. :woman_facepalming:

9 Likes

And now after mildly embarrassing myself about traditional dresses, I’m off to bed! Nighties lovelies!

Also: I’ve never, ever dressed with a traditional dress. I’ve also never played chess, but here’s a chess funny…

10 Likes

That is a great game. My only complaint is the lack of inventory system. There’s so many recipe’s!!!

9 Likes

I only can imagine how bloodthirsty that potato had to be. :scream:

9 Likes

Good night,lovelies. :heart:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Unfortunately this hero is You!

That sounds like some evil potatoes waiting for you. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Potatoes always ARE evil! Just ask Commander Keen!

11 Likes

There are monsters much, much worse than evil potatoes in there… They’re called Diggles (shudder)

10 Likes

It’s only okay when Zuck does it :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

The real monsters are humans. All the genocides, all the wars.

Hello lovelies. :heart:

12 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MRHFHEA/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B01MRHFHEA&pd_rd_wg=a8dRy&pd_rd_r=SQTTW0RHMCC115F1NTEJ&pd_rd_w=9WlXC

Its just an ordinary sand :rofl:
But look at the price :scream:

12 Likes

What’s more ironic is the shipping price. It’s more expensive than the product itself!

“Price: $43.75 + $56.91 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Turkey” :smiley:

12 Likes

Everywhere we go we stand on a gold mine, I mean sand mine. :sunglasses:

11 Likes