The like and get likes thread II

Hehe, their names.

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

6 Likes

My dog slept under my bed. Doesn’t get better than that.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Darn and darned darn… today a relative of mine has brought his cat to the vet because she wasn’t fine for the last days, barely eating and yesterday there was some blood in her poop. And the poor kitty hasn’t left the veterinary, turns she had undiagnosed FIV and was suffering a total failure of her liver, so the vet has suggested to euthanize her before the kitty started suffering pain. “Reina” (Queen) wasn’t even 3 years old and my relative had adopted her in january this year.

Poor kitty. :crying_cat_face:

5 Likes

R.I.P. kitty, must have been last life. :anguished:

That is some interesting book for uninterested people

5 Likes

LOL Ether Bunny… :rofl:

i’m totally stealing that name if i ever have a chance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

That’s about right.

4 Likes

R.I.P. kitty… †

5 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

KFC as in Japan.

Sat-tan hehehe…

5 Likes

Long day… time to go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: no fuel, no more mission. Farewell, Dawn (it failed to respond commands on October 31st and November 1st, meaning it no longer can orient itself).

(With any luck, it will be stuck orbiting Ceres forever. Or until someone goes and salvages it up for a museum…)

7 Likes

It would be easier if something did rather than someone, but I think it’s freezing cold there.

The trouble with tribbles
4 Likes

The doctor who video was funny. :joy:

Good ole’ Rowan Atkinson.

6 Likes

When you think how to make a warp drive.

7 Likes

If you’re going to send a probe around the sun, you will need to make a warp drive, or lose it before you calculated.

The closer warp are more prominent too.

Maybe the numbers are also important for calculations loaded into equations which may equal to something.
I’m not saying, but I’m just saying.

One such solar probe is on it’s way there now if it didn’t arrive yet.

4 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

yeah, I know, November 3, 2018, why can it be so old already?

5 Likes

Just dropping by to say, nighties lovelies!

5 Likes

Just couple of photos from daily life in russian army, there is a lot more stuff here: http://englishrussia.com/

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

5 Likes