The like and get likes thread II

3 Likes

I broke some girl’s heart once years ago and I still can’t find the proper glue to mend it. ■■■■ me. :confounded:

4 Likes

They’re breaking mine everyday for 6 years and they do worst than not mend it.
It is a good opportunity for me to work against them.

3 Likes

Well, life is stupidly arranged. First we have to take important decisions when we are still young and inexperienced, then when we are experienced, its too late to make those important decisions. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

First, I’m only liking your comment because this is LAGL. It doesn’t mean I agree with you 100%.
Do you sometimes stop and wonder when it will cease? Do you ever feel that you’re the one you’ve been waiting for in your life?What I mean by that is loving yourself first and the rest of it will fall in place? I don’t know to be honest. :anguished:

@Nana_Skalski YES! THAT’S HOW EXACTLY IT IS!

4 Likes

My PC is misbehaving. It refuses to shut down. When I click on “shut down the PC” from the start menu, it reaches the screen where it says “Windows is shutting down” but then it loads the desktop and it icons again.

And also this only happens when I’m browsing LAGL:

must be from the video card.

6 Likes

Very strange pattern. When my previous videocards malfunctioned it looked worse tho. And everything got changed. I see that some parts of image are still intact.
When my screen failed once, the image was completely broken and there was only some strange colorful noise, but other screen worked fine.

Or maybe cable is loose? :thinking: I dont know.

BTW, If I used generic VGA drivers last time it looked fine even when my card was broken.

4 Likes

Maybe not, I mean, sure, when you are young, you have to take important decisions based on the experience of your youth, which in your case may be inexperience, since it will affect for the rest of your life, and those around you are also part of that decision, since their lack of appropriate support disguised as sufficient is likely not good enough, and if they are trying to prosecute you to steal from if they are jealous of your decision, you need an army to protect you or other security like lawyers and so on…

However, when and if do get older, those important will not have been too late to make them, even if someone else is trying to make it seem to be that way.
It’s be easier for me to detect that and if they tried that, and how, and use it to make those important decisions then, so that my children , who I care about greatly , even if it is more than average, would use to prevent this kind of problems caused to them.

My grand-mother is 102 years old and I have seen a lot of people dying before her time, and they can’t make those decisions as it’s too late for them.

It will end when death do us part since it is the goal of marriage.
People divorce and don’t die married and forfeit their vow, like the crown tried to forfeit my property and work.
I do care about myself, my future family, and we do plan for 1 child, since it is an obligation to have a healthy marriage.

Anything else suggested against is for us to use against those who try to do so, as we’re obligated to provide for the family.
If and when I fail, she has to be able to care for us, and take over the charge of the family.

I have never felt that I am the one I have been waiting for in my life, and it would also make no sense for my child to be suggested to this.

Also, things don’t fall in place, but are more carefully planned and better organized.
I do know to be honest, and honesty is a virtue and not vice, and she is honest too, and I do know exactly how honest she is compared to those who dishonestly interfered.

It’s also personal, and as such should is not only discouraged to be communicated on this forum channel system, but it should also not be suggested and promoted.

As for my laptop, I change the mouse, and the mouse works, however, the laptop has the same control problem with the selector system, although it’s better than it was.

If you like to do some arithmetic for IQ,
at 102 and 100 IQ, which is the current average +/- change ratios,
51 is exactly 50% of that, or, if with a 200 IQ, the exact same intelligence.
So no, a 200 IQ can’t be much better all the time.
Age is also important even if it is not made to be more important than it is necessary.
It’s also not good to mention about a woman’s age (again, for some reason).

War is war and doesn’t have to be deceiving.
Some people prefer to deceive in war and they may be as equally evil in their methods.

My family also has a document from the army for our family name amongst other medical details and other details as well , on top of that, for security in part, and also for other reasons in part, and yes, the army is for emergency.
I also do pay to register copyright for my potential offspring due to attempts to forfeit it, like you were saying, so that they can be given it by succession.
Since this is attacked, next logical step is university and patents.

3 Likes

Bed time. I need to wake up at 11 AM tomorrow so better go to bed now.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Sure, rest is important

3 Likes

Well, at least it’s a friendly lemon… it’s smiling.

4 Likes

So you need to wake up at 11 AM and go to sleep at 10 PM? :thinking:

4 Likes

And that’s it for today, so, nighties lovelies!

4 Likes

11 PM*

Sometimes I sleep so deep that I sleep for 12 hours. :smile:

5 Likes

I did that once, god i felt like crap when i woke up. The confusion of what time and day didn’t help either, now a days i make sure the alarm is set. Sleeping 6 to 8 hours is enough for me :smiley:

5 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

This kind of thing makes my clumsiness cringe. If I tried to do something like this I would botch it twice at every single step… or more. Some people just are gifted for manual work and others aren’t…

5 Likes

You guys got quite the lead now. Interesting that I’m still 3rd, though.

5 Likes

Serious shitposting is serious business. :sunglasses:

Nana’s numbers are even more impressive taking in account that she’s been banned temporally and didn’t got any likes for that time.

4 Likes

I remember people had 100 000 likes on previous forum. This 40 k nearly is still like nothing. :thinking:

And I see people activity on reddit is much more, and people post funny memes there now.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Ouchie :persevere:

6 Likes