The like and get likes thread II

9 Likes

Fake news are real, except they are really fake.

Big difference between doing a one handed chin-up after 4 months of “easy” or easier training, and spinning around gym bars like crazy probably in even less time.
Got spanked pretty hard.

I didn’t sleep 2 nights ago, was up 48 hours, but I slept last night, except that is personal information.

I work 2 (two) 12 hours shift tonight and tomorrow night until Friday morning, and get the rest of the weekend off, before my 4 days, 46 hours work week next week including 2 hours of overtime at time and a half of pay ($14.50 x 1.5 = $21.75 x 2 = $43.50 for 2 hours, which is still not enough, but which I can use to get a better job or business).

It’s important to get more sleep when deprived of sleep, and to sleep less if you had too much sleep.

4 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes
5 Likes

“and then suspect started riding bicycle and we lost him”

:joy:

7 Likes

Soon: The Poocam…

6 Likes

RIP my waterpump on my PC. Had to rip everything out and put air coolers back on just so I could use my PC. I’m not really even interested in trying to fix it or getting a new one. The older I get the less I want to muck around with it.

6 Likes

Well, it’s beddy time. So I say, nighties lovelies!

Also: that went south pretty fast…

5 Likes

Waterpumps fail? How old was it?

5 Likes

around 5 years old, it was a D5 pump too. I’ll probably take a look at the impeller and assembly this weekend.

5 Likes

Wel, 5 years it’s pretty comparable to air cooling fans… but then, water cooling it’s more expensive. :thinking:

4 Likes

Good morning LAGLers!

Looks like Bethesda is finally getting it with the problems after the Fallout 76 BETA… they will be fixed Soon™, err, I mean, “in a later date”. Like, really.

• Ultra-Wide Support : post launch
  • Larger Stash Size : plan on increasing it
  • Push-to-Talk [UPDATED] : will look into adding this in the future be adding this
  • FOV Slider: no wei, never, zero, zilch chance
  • Exploits of Various Types : will be addressed in a future update
  • Issues with social menu and inviting friends/making teams/etc.: many of these issues have been fixed
  • Hunger not being sated: This issue has been addressed
  • Loud Gunshot/Noises: will be addressed near launch
5 Likes

7 Likes

What’s black and never works?

Decaffeinated coffee, you racist.

A son goes crying to his mom…

Son: “Mom, all the kids in the school are making fun of me because I am still a virgin.”

Mother: “Well, start giving them bad grades and they will stop.”

7 Likes

“No way mom, i’m NOT going to school today!”
“Say what? You better get out of bed and go!”
“No! I won’t go unless you give me three good reasons to go to school!”
“Well, first reason, it is your duty. Second reason, you are 44. And third reason, you are the principal!”

(Yes! Eventually a joke that is easy to translate and still is funny in English!) :grin:

5 Likes

Good one! I’ll tell that joke when I visit an elementary school again. The students will love it. :grin:

My girlfriend dressed up as a policewoman and told me I was under arrest on suspicion of being good in bed.

After 2 minutes all charges were dropped due to a lack of evidence

6 Likes
4 Likes

I have to sometimes nudge a big, old fan blowing air into the computer case, it starts to make funny noises when starting, is “grouchy”, but after a nudge it works like a charm.

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

So much space games releasing soon! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

More Rebel Galaxy.

6 Likes