The like and get likes thread II

Going to bed early today. Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

Looks like SC made a footprint after all… but I find it hard to believe Squadron 42 will be out next year. Like, really? Also there’s a few “space thriller” games which I don’t really think are space games… :thinking:

Anyway it’s late and I should go to bed. So, nighties lovelies!

Also: this never passed the concept stage, but, what a insane concept it was…

5 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

Time to move on.

5 Likes

:grin: When i saw this post i was like “But he just posted that he whent to bed” and then i saw how long ago you posted…

4 Likes

It’s Friday people

5 Likes

I’ve noticed that you never like my messages. What’s the matter? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

It’s a deep conspiracy, involving the government. I can’t say more cause LordOdysseus is watching, but ware the chicken offering gifts…

4 Likes

Whatever. :woman_shrugging:

Also, good morning LAGLer!

5 Likes

Squardron will not be out next year I think. Its looking like it will source very heavily from star citizen development and for that star citizen have to be worked on longer then one year. After watching how first person perspective looks and animations have a lot of bugs, I expect something similar still be a bane of Squadron.

Or it will be a very messy release and people will joke on what all those millions of dollars went. Like caviar and champagne for Roberts. :joy:

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I understand. :female_detective:

Veine Mironme was right.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s what I had understood, with assets being shared between games Squadron 42 just can’t be released until SC is more done -unless they’re using different assets right to avoid this kind of delays, which is unlikely.

6 Likes

Oh then can you explain what’s this about?

5 Likes

Its about systems and technologies too, not only the assets. I think it could be released in 2020 tho.

Its about conspiracy, no more questions. :shushing_face:

5 Likes

But, but, I want my likes! :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

I just can’t stand Yiole’s tears so have a like

5 Likes

Oh, oh thank you very much. I just ooh… well, I just I’m not good at thanking this…

5 Likes

She doesn’t like my messages either. Actually she has given likes to you(61 times) and Nana(96) more than she has given me(12).

@Rana_Ash I’m the watchful guardian of this thread. I’ll stop you and defeat the Illuminati too! :grinning:

Seriously, give us more likes, please.

7 Likes

I can say this much, i do not hand out likes like candy. My likes actually mean that i like what you have posted, not because it’s just for clicks on the heart. When i click that heart button it’s 100%, this was something funny, cute,i agree or a combination…

5 Likes

But you have the whole forum to do that… or the Caturday thread… this is LAGL, where you give likes just because someone gave them to you. Likes here are not like a rare miiral sighting, they’re a daily occurence. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: you should be honord that i give likes, so there. Nyah, my likes are more worth…

5 Likes