The like and get likes thread II

5 Likes

That’s also my understanding of this thread an others like it. It’s a thread where everyone gives Likes to everyone. However, I also have adapted the policy to only give Likes to those who respect the rule.

As you say, one can give Likes to likeable content anywhere in the forum. It doesn’t even need mentioning.

5 Likes

Well then,i shall quietly bow out :slight_smile: . I wouldn’t want to ruin the likes for ya’ll. Catcha elsewhere on the forums :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

I just click that button as instruction says.

That is actually why it exists in the first place. Its like a rule that the LAGL fanatics will always enforce on everyone hehe, but it doesnt mean you have to obey the rules, you can be a rogue LAGLer. :sunglasses:

5 Likes
  • I want X4 and I want it naow!
  • Fringe Wars looks like a better Dreadnought (Beta was nice, but they turned it into crap with release)
  • Squadron 42 is just another tech demo vaporware from the Star Citizen devs
  • Dual Universe is going to be a botter heaven
5 Likes

A beautiful piece of art, isn’t it?

5 Likes

What about Genesis Alpha One? For me it was a very interesting concept.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

4 Likes

She gave him her credit card so he could buy her an engagement ring and to pay it back to her $500 a month.

WTF?!

Love makes blind. I didn’t know it could make you stupid, too.

6 Likes

Why it feels like I would read something from a newspaper back from 20th century?

Now something I actually understand.

Speaking from experience, I experienced universities filled up with real nutters here too. Some cases were beyond any help.

5 Likes

X4 will be interesting in about 6-9 months after release once the most blatant bugs have been patched. And Fringe Wars totally looks like Dreadnought, yep.

5 Likes

And now, it’s time to go to bed. Nighties lovelies!

Also: so simple and nice…

5 Likes
5 Likes

Good morning LAGLers! It’s Saturnday!

6 Likes

Oh my… this brought a massive smile to my face… this is like a child’s dream come true! :joy:

6 Likes

Did you really watch an 18min video on the Internet of someone else building a LEGO model? Why would you do this??

I know people have watched a lot of cooking shows on TV in the past. This was a thing to drive away boredom, but also to learn cooking recipes at a time before the World Wide Web had been invented.

Eventually did cooking shows turn into a yelling contest, where one s.o.b. of a cook yells at other cooks for making mistakes. I guess the WWW has delivered all the recipes one could ever imagine, but it didn’t deliver any … crap TV. So someone invented crappy TV shows.

I wonder if someone will eventually invent YouTube show where a s.o.b. of a LEGO builder yells at kids for making mistakes. I sure wouldn’t want to watch it, but maybe you might, Yiole.

5 Likes

Curiosity. I wanted to know how it’s built this Lego model, what kind of blocks they used and how did they assemble those blocks so the model looks so good. I actually would buy the model and build it myself if I had a place to display it properly, so this video is a second best.

Of course, this can be traced to how construction blocks (not Lego, but a Spanish knock-off which had some advantages over Lego) was my favorite toy as a child. And in a way, I’ve never stopped playing construction blocks, as I still favor videogames where I can go my own way, aka sandboxes. :grin:

(Oh, and no. I don’t like cooking shows, nor talent shows, nor 99% of “reality TV”. I sometimes watch auction shows and that show with Gas Monkey Garage at the Spanish Discovery Channel, but that’s about it. I barely watch TV other than News while I eat, as I’d rather spend my time engaged actively than consuming passively)

5 Likes

@Whitehound Love DOES make the lovers stupid. The problem is when love dissipates and they’re still stupid.

@Yiole_Gionglao That was a very sweet animation…with a suspense too. I thought she was going to miss the train again. Also she is wearing a “hashhema”. Which is a nice change that shows there is variety in the world (or they could’ve just chosen it to cut the animation costs, we’ll never know).

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

Yes, I noticed she was dressed in some muslim style and probably some would tell that her nose and eyebrows look middle eastern, but obviosuly that’s not the point with the film, since the billboards and signs are written in a fictional language. The animation studio is dutch so guess they’re in a open minded track of life.

Oh an did too was concerned that the film would end in a sour note if she missed her train again… but the ending is very satisfying as it is. That’s one little survivor cube, btw: on second watch, I noticed the “older” stuff piled as trash by the pillar.

5 Likes