The like and get likes thread II

I like to watch how things come together, how it all works. For example we have a robot arm that takes small metal nails and puts them into grooves for them to then go into machine. It is faster than human and doesnt make errors, can work all the time without stop. I sometimes stop and watch it for a moment when walking by. Its fascinating, my brain finds such curious metal creatures sort of fascinating.

I found out about this cave just now:

For milions of years the same small ecosystem in a toxic atmosphere in a cave, separated from the outside world and it survived on few kinds of simple bacteria. Chemosynthesis. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

I wonder if that chemosynthesis could be somehow modified and used in spaceships or martian caves in future. :thinking:

5 Likes

I wonder for how much longer it will be around after humans have discovered it.

6 Likes

Any good things to save time to get married instead of diverting from it and try to sell something else instead?

(Which would still be causing too much delay, or try to attribute it to the party intentionally being delayed as cover…)

Edit:
It does also include programs to improve communication, such as
an internet connection for around $50 per month +/- $15 to $25, when one of the party need a computer in their own language for around $400 (or more) , even though they have an US/English language IBM without a battery due to custom tolls without a distributor license.
(Since those program would require internet to run. Also consider that most phone carrier don’t support signal communication overseas and in fact do limit to only more local systems .)

My budget for this is around $500 to $3,500+ to over $5,000 and I can also afford to hire 1 or more intelligence person for around the same price, one of which can be from the same country and language, since there may be interference from the solution to simplify and improve communication efficiency for some reason.

5 Likes

I imagine this chemosynthesis used in martian caves, where like in minecraft people will farm mushrooms and harvest them, later making mushroom soup. All kinds of mushrooms. And some tasty larvae feeding on waste products from those mushrooms. :mushroom::hamburger: mushroomburger.

We will start in caves, like here. Cavemen of Mars. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Sometimes I wonder about caves formed millions of years ago with their entrances now sealed. There are most likely such caves leading their own lives remote from everything. We truly live in a fascinating world.

6 Likes

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

5 Likes

I need one of those to build a house for someone who deserves it and more.

4 Likes

Amazing. Bacteria are just run of th emill bacteria who are about everywhere and have a haven in that cave, and animals who got trapped just evolved to adapt to the environment… life just carries on. No matter what, it carries on. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Today i’m loggin off earlier than usual as i’m gonna wash my washable keyboard so it’s dry tomorrow morning. So, nighties lovelies!

Also: PSP (Parker Solar Probe) passed its first perihelion and survived.

It will get closer in following orbits, but at least things went as expected on the first try… and now there’s 24 more to go!

6 Likes

Good morning, lovelies. :heart:

One of the rarer ones:

5 Likes

Good morning LAGLERs! My washable keyboard has been washed and now looks like new! :keyboard: :grinning:

imagen

I bought it because it had black letters on white keys (I sometimes struggle with white letters on black keys), the key touch is great (mechanical spring keys, not that stupid membrane stuff) and on top of it… they say it’s washable, and IT IS washable! 3 minutes under warm water, a light rub with the dishwashing sponge and presto! All night to dry itself and even the key touch has improved!

6 Likes

Instant diabetes. :scream:

Timezone everyone. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

SNIPE!

Now I can sleep in peace.

Good night, lovelies. :heart:

6 Likes

yes :smiley:

I think those were one of the video I had posted and which are not on twitter anymore (either).

?

It’s also not a coincidence the best posts are seemed to be made to look like spam.
That’s how they get credit for discrediting.
It seems there’s a few other online wars going on in EVE Online as well, I just can’t wait to get the proper agents to detect it more accurately.

It’s also not a coincidence the data that was attacked is the same electronic warfare.

I bet 700 trillions that they are the exact same people who try to sell me their fraudulent value systems because they get paid so much from it, despite the conflicts it fuels and the fact they are not keeping the peace.

It does make it worst than hard to agree with what people say I do and what they actually do.
It’s what is called for gain of cause in legal jargon.

http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/a-to-z-of-legal-phrases.html

Also note,

Alien someone from a foreign country.
Alienation transferring the ownership of property from one person to another.

Alienation is ground for quite other things in international law, and the forfeiture of other rights, if not done right, and without those rights.

Lets you lest remember.
Dementia is not the same thing although someone with short term memory problem would have a hard time to understand why, as for anyone else.

You might also want to check spoils of war around 5,000 years ago.

3 Likes

Timezone everyone :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Rare footage of Joji teaching the class of the next Filthy Franks.

5 Likes

I cheat in forum games.

5 Likes
5 Likes

2 Likes